Ubud Area Tours - Private Tours
Review Highlights
Fabulous

Agunk is such an amazing guide and driver. Always safe, a great conversationalist with a great... read more

Reviewed yesterday
MeaganR888
Perth, Australia
via mobile
Best tour experience in the past 6 years

I have been coming to Bali for the past 6 years and by far Agung is the best guide I have come... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Sascha M
London, United Kingdom

All reviews balinese culture ta forum safest driver safe driver wealth of information day trip cultural aspects coffee plantation jatiluwih rice terrace nice car great tour guide holy spring water friendly guy visit bali again answered all of our questions careful driver great company
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

I found Anguk's contact in TripAdvisor and decided to contact him given the good price for transfer from Ubud to Dempasar Airport (highway route, much quicker) for 300,000idr. Very quick reply via WhatsApp. And finally someone with excellent English! It was refreshing to be able to ask questions about the culture in Bali and get very detailed responses... Basiclly a tour guide! Recommend as a driver and we are a guessing also very good for day tours.

2  Thank I9130NAannac
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

We had a great tour around Ubud to see all the sights with Agunk, very good English and very Friendly. Also used Agunk for transfers to hotels up North of Bali and South. Very good prices.

2  Thank jason555555121212211
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

We booked three daytrips with Agunk. Every trip was well planned and we learnt a lot about the culture on Bali.
He's very friendly and you can spend the time on the road about talking everything with him.
Furthermore the prices are lower than other companies charge you for daytrips etc.
24/7 communication with WhatsApp.
I can honestly recommend him as your driver and guide on Bali.

2  Thank martind225
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

I found Agunks details from a Trip Advisor review so contacted him for a price for my airport transfer. With the ease of contact and quick response as well as his excellent prices I decided to confirm him. Agunk and his team were more than just a taxi service, they were full of local knowledge, very friendly and trustworthy. Agunk took me on a day tour which I thoroughly enjoyed and to which he tailored to my interests. I can't recommend Ubud Area Tours enough. Will certainly be using them again!

2  Thank KezM84
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

We found Agunk his number here on TripAdvisor. I'm so glad we did. He and his team drove us for 3 day tours and from and to the airport. Everything was smooth, he and his team really give you a lot of information about their culture and about Bali. Can't recommend enough!

(very fast and easy contact on WhatsApp!)

3  Thank 68driesv