“Excellent service and prices ”

Ubud Area Tours - Private Tours
Ranked #28 of 502 Tours in Ubud
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

I found Anguk's contact in TripAdvisor and decided to contact him given the good price for transfer from Ubud to Dempasar Airport (highway route, much quicker) for 300,000idr. Very quick reply via WhatsApp. And finally someone with excellent English! It was refreshing to be able to ask questions about the culture in Bali and get very detailed responses... Basiclly a tour guide! Recommend as a driver and we are a guessing also very good for day tours.

2  Thank I9130NAannac
"nice car"
"great tour guide"
"holy spring water"
in 2 reviews
"answered all of our questions"
"friendly guy"
"careful driver"
"great company"

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

We had a great tour around Ubud to see all the sights with Agunk, very good English and very Friendly. Also used Agunk for transfers to hotels up North of Bali and South. Very good prices.

2  Thank jason555555121212211
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

We booked three daytrips with Agunk. Every trip was well planned and we learnt a lot about the culture on Bali.
He's very friendly and you can spend the time on the road about talking everything with him.
Furthermore the prices are lower than other companies charge you for daytrips etc.
24/7 communication with WhatsApp.
I can honestly recommend him as your driver and guide on Bali.

2  Thank martind225
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

I found Agunks details from a Trip Advisor review so contacted him for a price for my airport transfer. With the ease of contact and quick response as well as his excellent prices I decided to confirm him. Agunk and his team were more than just a taxi service, they were full of local knowledge, very friendly and trustworthy. Agunk took me on a day tour which I thoroughly enjoyed and to which he tailored to my interests. I can't recommend Ubud Area Tours enough. Will certainly be using them again!

2  Thank KezM84