“Revisited”

Cuisines: Asian, Indonesian, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Many years ago heen here once,and i seldom repeat to eat at the same place(too many options in ubud),last year i visited ubud again,and wonder where to eat,then passed this popular warung,found that few diners inside(it is always crowded)that's great,so i stepped in again,this time ordered nasi goreng kuning kemangi,a local food,quite special,though not very impressive now(cant remember its taste),besides,i ordered avocado juice,a must try in Bali,and ordered sate too,portion not big,but ok for its taste,the price is reasonable,so if you are a local food lover,then come here and try.for me still many food no chance to try,maybe next time will go to their branch in pengosekan

Write a ReviewReviews (1,893)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Best food i had in Bali, really nice place and really good food and cold beer. Very good priced as well!

Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant serves delicious Balinese dishes with many vegetarian options at low prices. One of the last places not catering to upmarket tourists in that area.

Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

I offer you if you would like to eat really good indonasian food. Food is excellent and a staff is very friendly. We ate once per day there ;). My favourite is a soto ayam and a nasi campur. Let’s try. And a pineapple juice is fantastic!
Max. 100k rupiah per person if you eat soup, main course, dessert and drink a juice.

Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

I ate at this restaurant a few times in 2016, and I loved it and recommended it to friends.

Unfortunately when I had lunch here recently, the standards were not the same. It was only about half full in the restaurant, but I sometimes struggled to attract the staff’s attention, as they would stand about but not survey the tables.

The food itself appeared to be the same menu, and was pretty nice but sadly there was a hair fried into one of my fritters, which was off putting. We had soda waters to drink, but the top of both bottles were rusty and dirty. I have no problem with refilling the glass bottles, but cleanliness is important.

I felt that this place wasn’t as good as I remembered.

Been to Warung Biahbiah? Share your experiences!