“Excellent food and very affordable”
Review of Warung Biahbiah

Warung Biahbiah
Ranked #183 of 871 Restaurants in Ubud
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Cuisines: Asian, Indonesian, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

This restaurant serves delicious Balinese dishes with many vegetarian options at low prices. One of the last places not catering to upmarket tourists in that area.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,895)

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

I offer you if you would like to eat really good indonasian food. Food is excellent and a staff is very friendly. We ate once per day there ;). My favourite is a soto ayam and a nasi campur. Let’s try. And a pineapple juice is fantastic!
Max. 100k rupiah per person if you eat soup, main course, dessert and drink a juice.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

I ate at this restaurant a few times in 2016, and I loved it and recommended it to friends.

Unfortunately when I had lunch here recently, the standards were not the same. It was only about half full in the restaurant, but I sometimes struggled to attract the staff’s attention, as they would stand about but not survey the tables.

The food itself appeared to be the same menu, and was pretty nice but sadly there was a hair fried into one of my fritters, which was off putting. We had soda waters to drink, but the top of both bottles were rusty and dirty. I have no problem with refilling the glass bottles, but cleanliness is important.

I felt that this place wasn’t as good as I remembered.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Good spot for local, inexpensive food that’s popular among tourists and backpackers. Got the nasi camper which was alright, just lacked flavors as such. Also got the Ayam sambal math which was better. Limited space, so you’ll mostly be sharing a table with someone else.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Cheap as chips but absolutely delicious. Free WiFi and great Balinese dishes to try. We opted for the Nasi Champor..,a bit like an Indian thali and you’re encouraged to eat with your hands. Every mouthful we had was really tasty. Had we been staying longer, we’d have returned here. We had lunch, and later walked past it in the evening. It was packed, so I guess word is getting around about how good this place really is. Highly recommended.

Been to Warung Biahbiah? Share your experiences!