“Average massage ”

Kush Ayurvedic Rejuvenation
Ranked #176 of 225 Spas & Wellness in Ubud
Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

No need to make a special trip here, but if you have time in between the yoga classes, this is a nicd place to relax.

1  Thank howeiwu
"tension"
"bamboo"
"class"

Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

I had a total of three treatments over two days, including foot acupressure, a tension release massage with bamboo rods and an intense and amazing massage. Dirga was my therapist and was absolutely incredible. I wish I were staying longer so I could have spent more time there.

The space is tucked away at the back of the Yoga Barn and is a little green oasis. The staff customize your treatment based on how you feel that day and after you answer a short questionnaire. You start your treatment by having your feet scrubbed and end with a cup of tea.

Amazing place! Enjoy!

Reviewed February 17, 2017

I spend a lot of time at the Yoga Barn so decided to try the spa there. I had the 60 min Relaxing Abhyanga Massage. It was wonderful! There are cheaper massages available in Ubud, but I enjoyed the atmosphere here and I wasn't rushed in or out. I was given tea to enjoy after and met some nice people in the lounge there.

Reviewed January 22, 2017

I booked an Ayuryoga massage in advance as was expecting the therapist to have knowledge about Ayurveda as it is supposedly an ayurvedic centre. The massage was 2-3 times more expensive than any others I had in Bali and really disapointing. The therapist seemed bored and spent half the massage on my legs (which is my least favourite part of a massage) going up and down the same muscles. He then spent about 10 seconds on my neck where most of my tension and need is. When I asked him about Ayuveda he didn't understand what I meant. It seemed like he had just learned the routine and didn't follow any intuition or inner skills about how to help me. Would not recommend wasting your time and money at this supposed Ayurvedic Centre

2  Thank JoBBBB