“Fantastic”

Siam Sally
Ranked #184 of 871 Restaurants in Ubud
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of Ubud, Siam Sally offers authentic home-style Thai food, set in a relaxed atmosphere great for a delicious meal or a night of live music and cocktails.
Reviewed 31 March 2018

We were drawn to this place by the live music- they have it every night! We listened to L.R. Project and loved the performance. The food was amazing, too! I had the vegan green curry with tempeh and my husband had vegan Thai fried rice. The portions were generous and prices reasonable. We also ordered iced peppermint teas (so refreshing!) and the presentation was beautiful with star fruit slices and mint leaves. I will come here again next time I'm in Bali!

Reviewed 21 March 2018

A lovely place to have dinner. The staff are always so friendly and the food is good. Try the lychee martinis during happy hour.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Average restaurant with great music. Go for the music ! The two musicians one on guitar and the other on violin were talented and entertaining. Nice evening. Easy walk from our hotel.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

We had the Vegan green curry and the Vegan pad Thai!! Best pad Thai I’ve ever had. Great staff, good vibes. Can’t wait til next time

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Went to Siam Sally for my birthday dinner and entertainment and enjoyed it all.Food was very good and the live performance was great.Second time we have been there and never disappointed.

Been to Siam Sally? Share your experiences!