“Yummy!!”
Review of Green Key

Green Key
Ranked #248 of 913 Restaurants in Ubud
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Description: Green Key is a new style healthy restaurant with Do It Yourself Salad, Special Salad and Poke Bowl. Green Key also offer Smoothie Bowls, Cold Pressed Juice, Hot and Cold drinks and healthy Deserts.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I highly recommend the “Very Berry” smoothie bowl!!
Fresh fruit, service minded staff and so much good food on the menu.

Jon Ø, General Manager at Green Key, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I stopped over with some friends for the juicy burger and a smoothie bowl, the food was very filling and tasty!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Best pokebowl in Bali - guaranteed! Absolutely worth a visit. Great food, great staff, but most important - quality ingredients.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Very good food and a big menu with a lot of different choices of dishes. I love the healthier options! Good variaty of food, from taco to smoothie bowls, burgers and indonesian food. And breakfast is served all day

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I wanted to use the toilet and offered to pay IDR 2000 but they refused. Then I offered to buy a coke but they said I need to pay extra, with just buying the coke I was not allowed to use the toilet. Then I asked if I can just pay 2000 and take four tissues (so that I could use a public bathroom somewhere else) but I even this was refused. She explained me that the owner said only customers are allowed to use the toilet and that obviously made them loose all common sense. I was NOT trying to use the bathroom without paying anything fro god‘s sake! Dear owner: teach your staff to use common sense!!!!!!!

Jon Ø, General Manager at Green Key, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Hello,
I just talked to my staff about this, and I can understand both sides.
We had to put a Customer Only Policy on it, because there is a bus company on the other side of the street who always sent their customers to our toilet, and stuff got broken all the time, and even stealing has happened.

They told me they asked if you wanted to buy a Water Bottle which you refused, as for the coke, they said you refused to pay the price, which is very clearly stated in the menu, and we cant give it cheaper for you just because you want to use the toilet. And they did not tell you that if you buy a coke you cant use the toilet. They told me you could use it, but you did not want to pay full price.

But I did tell them to show more "common sense" as for you wanting to get some tissues, which you should have gotten for free if you wished it. But you have to understand they have never been in this kind of situation before.

Have a nice day!

Been to Green Key? Share your experiences!