“Average at best....”

Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was tempted in by a free sample of a rib....which was fantastic. I ordered a rack of ribs which turned up within minutes. Unfortunately although the delicious sauce was the same the ribs were quite obviously of a lesser quality to the free taster. Would visit again but not for the lesser standard ribs!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,034)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went on a Sunday evening at around 7pm. I was surprised we didnt have to queue at all, partly because there were 2 outlets on the same stretch, a few doors away from one another. The ribs are undisputedly the best I've had.. It is nicely charred and the meat slides off the bone rib effortlessly. Thumbs up.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was my first time to Bali. My husband had raved about the BBQ spare ribs which he tried 3 years ago. We ordered 2 kind of meat dishes (spare ribs and se babi), nasi goreng, sambal kampung and Bintang beer. The meat tasted amazing! So flavourful and juicy! The sambal was really good. Though it was spicy, I can’t resist eating it. The portions were pretty big and both of us had a hard time finishing the food. Offered some of the se babi to 2 Korean tourists seated nearby. Had an engaging conversation with them. The place was packed at night with tourists. Do go early to queue if your group consists more than 2 people.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Worth queuing in evening you don't have to wait long for a seat.Rustic venue .Good food and service.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We ordered our food via Go-Jek to be delivered. First the bill was incorrect, we had to pay more than the confirmed total. We were missing part of our order.

Ribs, not sure they were or what animal they were from as they were unedible, they were full of fat & thick cartilage, like spine, very little meat.

We have eaten in Seminyak restaurant & it was fantastic, how than this be so poor & a bit let down for us.