“Good food”

Indochine at Monkey Forest
Ranked #568 of 912 Restaurants in Ubud
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend passed by this restaurant and directly came in. They have happy hour buy one get one for some choices of cocktails from 3pm to 7pm. I took strawberry mojito,its fresh and i love it. For food i ordered hakau shrimp,siomay shrimp,shrimp won ton soup,duck dumpling. And all of them are gooodd and tasty. No regret at all.
Good location,easy to find it its nearby the monkey forest.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Craving some Pho, took them 30 minutes to gave us that and not too much condiments or spices. I even asked the waitress if I can get a lil bit more Coriander leaves they said "sorry we run out of coriander leaves" (how come? What if people order Banh Mi? They need to put coriander leaves. They just stingy! I don't mind to pay but she seems mind to do it for me. And the broth is too salty!

I'm not coming back. Just keep walking guys!

1  Thank Wulan R
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

I just wanted something quick and delicious for lunch and passed by this place which was empty(possibly a sign) so dropped in. I saw the Vietnamese section but chose spring rolls, a juice and a nasi campur, one of my favourite dishes. I still dont know how my bill was $21. I could have eaten 4 times at the beautiful vege buffet restaurant next door for that. The nasi campur had nothing on it except a spoon of noodles, plain white rice, a spoon of stirfry chicken and something resembling shredded oily roti bread. No boiled egg, satay sticks, spicy tofu or tempe, green beans, whitebait, sambals/sauces - nothing. It was the biggest disapointment I've ever experienced in Ubud.

2  Thank Clifden27
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Ordered dumplings. Extremely poor. Mine was uncooked and had to return it. Ambiance is good, but does not compensate for the poor cooking!

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Visited this place right after coming out of the Monkey Forest. We were starving so we just stopped in without investigating reviews. We ordered veg spring rolls, Vietnamese chicken salad and a twice cooked pork dish and a tiny ginger mojito. All up it cost 320000 rupiah and the only good thing was the spring rolls! My advice is to keep on walking!

1  Thank Anna531aru