“So great!”

East Bali Surf and Sail
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We provide private lesson for surfing, windsurfing, kitesurfing, stand up paddle, optimist and Hobiecat. Enjoy hobiecat 16 ride to see beautiful sanur from the sea.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 19 November 2016

Sailing was something that I've remembered as a love of mine and last year I realized that it had been over 20 years since I'd actually sailed. Shortly after that realization, almost like magic, someone told me of East Bali Surf and Sail. I have now been a number of times for an afternoon of sailing, including my last two birthdays. Yesterday in fact I brought 11 people with me and Charlie and the crew were extremely helpful. We sailed, kayaked, snorkeled, fed swarms of fish by hand and generally had an amazing time. One of my friends said that it was THE best birthday activity days she'd ever been on and that's the kind of response you want to hear from your friends when you bring them somewhere. Thanks again!

All reviews
"bintang"
"gear"
"lockers"

Reviewed 19 October 2016

My wife and I scheduled a surf lesson with East Bali Surf and Sail as part of our honeymoon and Charlie and his team were awesome. I surfed and my wife tried stand up paddleboard for the first time and we had such a fun time. Both of us got up thanks to the instructors. Very professional and friendly staff. Highly recommend...

Reviewed 2 October 2016

Nice people, but incredibly OVERPRICED!. If you are white then prepare to pay up. We tried anyway, but later realized we could find much better attractions for our money.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

My daughter had a 2 hours catamaran class with a teacher who did not speak any English. We had to pay 1.00.000 rupiah. 2 days later we where promised a better deal one hour catamaran class and one hour surfing class. (This time with a very good and funny teacher Wayan who's English was good) unfortunately we still had to pay 900.000 rupiah instead of the promised 750.000. Outrageous prices for Bali