“Thanks for a great dive and snorkel Victor and crew.”

Nico Dives Cool - Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 238 Tours in Sanur
More attraction details
Owner description: "Nico Dives Cool" is a diving company,in Sanur,BALI. Nico really enjoys sharing his passion with new people, beginners and certified divers alike. Enjoy relax daily diving trip or Safaris around Bali, stress-free scuba discovery and PADI & SSI courses. No diving industry, but comfort & personalized services. Welcome !
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This was the second time I have been with Nico Dives Cool and I was super impressed again.
They’re so efficient and professional to deal with prior to arrival.
The pick up was prompt and driver friendly.
The day itself was exactly as described.
An awesome shipwreck dive at Tulamben and snorkel then lunch and then more water exploration.
On the way home we called into the magical water pond park. A peaceful and spiritual place.
Thanks Victor, Seb and team. See

in 4 reviews
"marine life"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Quick response and the team is professional. My husband did discovery scuba diving and the instructor is very patient and carefully went through all the details. I have open water PADI license but they still let us dive together with one instructor (Seb) to look after us. An excellent experience for us.

1  Thank Connie S
Nico R, Manager at Nico Dives Cool - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hi Connie, we are very grateful that you enjoyed your experience underwater with us. We are looking forward to dive with you again.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Great meeting with Sebastien. Very friendly and reliable.
Thank you for the splendid day. We would definitely love to experience this again.

1  Thank Gaelle G

Hi Gaelle, It was a pleasure to meet you, we are very happy that you enjoyed you experience underwater.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

My boyfriend and I snorkelled with the boys from Nico Dives Cool on my birthday the 23rd of March. From the very beginning when I was emailing Sara I knew I was dealing with a friendly, professional business. Originally it looked like we might not get to snorkel on my birthday because there was a 3 person minimum for the trip but the team were so kind they came up with a way for just the two of us to go on the snorkel trip. The driver Petu was prompt in collecting us and very friendly then when we arrived at the dive school the boys had a birthday cupcake for me and sung me happy birthday! I'm pregnant as well and they were really conscious of ensuring I was comfortable in my gear and that I was safe during the snorkelling. You couldn't hope for a better snorkel (the fish were amazing in Tulamben) or a better team to do it with. Thanks so much to Nico and the boys!

1  Thank feggs85
Nico R, Owner at Nico Dives Cool - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an honor for us to celebrate your birthday with you, and we are glad you had a lovely day.
Snorkeling during pregnancy is great : you can experience weightlessness in the water and discover a relaxing world underwater.
We wish you all the best for the future, lots of love and happiness to your family.
Kind Regards,
Nico.

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I know Nico for 6 years. He taught me my PADI advanced open water in the Philippines. I have dived in approx. 70 locations around the world (from New Zealand, Australia, Mexico, Poland, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan, etc.). Nico focuses 110% on customer satisfaction and that’s what I as a customer truly appreciate. I have dived with my dive shops, and can honestly say that diving with Nico Dives Cool is one of the best experiences - he just takes care of you like no one other. The Scuba gear is new, in good shape and two classes above average dive shops (Apeks regulators!). The food and extra stops in the Balinese Temples after the dive round up the the whole day trip experience (when appropriate). I like diving so much with Nico that I choose his school to become a Dive Master and Instructor now after 8 years of diving hundreds of dives around the World. Great experience, fun, very safety and environmentally conscious. Highly recommended for beginners to highly advanced and experienced Divers. Nico and Sara adopt the dive schedule to your skills like most other profit oriented schools do not. Below a picture from our surface interval location on the Nusa Penida Day trip with three amazing dives.

Nico R, Owner at Nico Dives Cool - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Thank you Victor-Andreas for this nice and detailed review of your experience with us.
We believe that a good equipment is a must, that's why we choose to offer High quality regulators (APEKS) to all our guests.
Indeed, safety is paramount for us, as much as the necessity to share eco-conscious guidelines practices with our divers to protect what we love. It's also very important for us to offer personalized services, diving trip tailored to our guests and their skills. So we can all have fun and enjoy the best of our dives ! As you know, our motto is "My wish, your smile!" and we really mean it ;)
Finally, I just wanted to say that it's an honor for me now to train you to professionals levels, and I have no doubt that you will be an excellent diving instructor in a near future.
Thanks again and good luck !