All reviews bali bakery junior suite great hotel nice pool pool view big room minute walk to the beach beach club air con rooms are spacious the ground floor egg station buffet breakfast sanur area free shuttle each morning taxis
Reviewed 11 April 2018

我本人住在這間酒店17日。如果來到沙努區,我會大力推薦這間酒店。酒店房間十分潔淨,酒店價格亦十分化算。酒店員工十分友善。酒店早餐不錯,只是選擇不夠多,17 天食差不多同一樣的東西,希望日後能多完化一點。
I stayed in this hotel for 17 nights. I am highly recommended to everyone whose coming over Sanur. Hotel was cleanness and budget-able. Staffs were friendly and kindness. Staffs tried their best to get a solution to solve the problem. Breakfast was nice but I would recommended to provide more opinion since I mostly had the same food in these 17 days. The hotel spa was nice and inexpensive. Eventually, I enjoy my stay with Taksu Hotel and I will come to stay again in the future time.

Date of stay: March 2018
TAKSU_SANUR_HOTEL, General Manager at Taksu Sanur Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear Dollyalan,

Warm Greetings from Taksu Sanur Hotel !

Thank you very much for sharing your 5/5 Excellent review on tripadvisor.

It is always encouraging to learn that our guests enjoyed our services, our clean room, spa, facilities, and most importantly that the staffs’ contributions have taking part of your best stay with us,as this is what we are striving for.

We just can’t wait to welcoming you back for another great experience at Taksu Sanur Hotel soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I only stayed here for a day and my husband Jonathan stayed for 4 more days on the 26-30 March 2018. The pool was not large but you can swim lengths in it. The service was good and the staff very friendly and helpful. The rooms were good value. clean and tidy. If you need anything, nothing is too much trouble for the staff.

Room tip: Pool view suite but not sure what the other rooms are like. Ground floor views are limited
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
TAKSU_SANUR_HOTEL, General Manager at Taksu Sanur Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear SandaBrissy,

Warmest Greetings from Taksu Sanur Hotel

Thank you for leaving your 5/5 positive review.

We love hearing that your experience was positive and we are proud to know that Taksu Team was friendly and helpful to you and your husband during your stay with us. We strive to provide all of our guests a warm and friendly experience.

We are happier to know that you have enjoyed our clean and tidy room.

We look forward to your return in the future!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Clean, comfortable beds, good air conditioning. Stayed in a Taksu suite; no balcony but full glass panel overlooking pool. breakfast was sufficient, enjoyed the egg station option. Nice landscaping, pool was clean and very inviting. Friendly staff.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
TAKSU_SANUR_HOTEL, General Manager at Taksu Sanur Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear James O,

Warmest Greetings from Taksu Sanur Hotel

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit your review on your recent stay with Taksu Sanur Hotel.

Our goal is to make each and every guest feel more than welcome and at home during their stay with us. We love hearing that you were enjoy our clean room and comfortable bed and our breakfast with egg station option.

We strive to provide a friendly hospitality at every interaction and It warms my heart to hear that you enjoyed our accommodations and we can’t wait to welcome you back soon and serve you for another experience in our room with the Balcony.

Lisa Taurisia.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

We were a bit spoiled by the place we stayed just before Taksu Sanur hotel, but overall it is a good hotel with nice swimming pool in which we spent a lot of time. The rooms are spacious and clean, big balcony (we had) and good location - walking distance to the beach. I liked it there, the only thing was the breakfast, I think Taksu should think a bit more about it and maybe get inspiration from other places. Sometime it was hard for my vegetarian wife to get some food there. I liked that they had egg options and it was OK for me along with some fresh fruits and pastries (not super-fresh but still OK).

Date of stay: February 2018
TAKSU_SANUR_HOTEL, General Manager at Taksu Sanur Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Dear Anton S,

Warmest Greetings from Taksu Sanur Hotel

Thank you for taking the time to share your review following your good stay with us.

We highly value our guests’ feedback and your review about your recent experience with us is greatly appreciated. We believe that comments are helpful motivators to continuously improve our ways in enhancing our guests' experience.

We look forward to the opportunity to welcoming you back in the future

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed in Taksu Sanur with my hubby and our 1yo baby girl and our stay was very pleasant.
Communication with the staff prior our arrival was prompt and I can totally say that there’s an individual approach to customers which we really liked and got some great perks provided by the hotel, like room upgrade and free airport shuttle.
We stayed in Junior Suite and the room was spacious and clean. The swimming pool was nice to play with our little baby.
The staff was friendly and super helpful. I was struggling with sending a package back home and couldn’t manage to do it without kind assistance of Yoppy who took up the issue and fixed it all for me!
The only thing that could be a bit improved is breakfast. It varied from day to day, but there were some days when I couldn’t find any vegetarian option except fruits which was a bit sad.
Overall our stay was great and we are thankful to all the staff for their warm attitude and care!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Alenka I,

Warmest Greetings from Taksu Sanur Hotel!

Thank you for this lovely review about Taksu Sanur Hotel.

We are proud that Taksu Team took great care of you with their warm hospitality and much appreciate that you have enjoyed our spacious and clean room. We will surely share your feedback to the team and will ensure special accolades will be given to Yoppy.

Guest review is very important to us, we will continue improving our facilities, services and will ensure the variety of breakfast especially for vegetarian guest is readily available when you come back at Taksu Sanur Hotel soon.

We do hope that you come back sooner to Taksu Sanur Hotel, Bali.

With Best Regards,