“Beautiful Spot, Simple Good Food”
Review of Warung Sunrise

Warung Sunrise
Ranked #79 of 523 Restaurants in Sanur
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located right on the beach with your feet in the sand,down pass Inna Grand Bali Beach Hotel & right next to Diwangkara Villa Resort. Open every day (excluding Nyepi & Galungan Day) from 7am until late serving breakfast, lunch & dinner. Live music every Monday, Wednesday & Friday starting from 8.30pm.
Reviewed 1 July 2018

Upon arriving in Sanur we had our first dinner at this restaurant because we remembered how much we had enjoyed it in 2016. We were even recognised by one of the staff after two years away.

It is very enjoyable to sit at tables facing out to sea with one's toes in the sand. The staff are all pleasant and attentive. The menu is simple and not very extensive, but every dish is tasty and well-made, and they are happy to do substitutions of ingredients if you ask. The prices are great.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Ate here several times, very good food and friendly staff! Unfortanately it happened twice already when the staff repeated our order correctly and served us something completely else and more or less tried to force us into taking it instead. Too bad because the place is great.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing and tasty food and great live entertainment mondays and fridays.
Located down on the beach
I strongly recommend this exellent restaurant.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

I went there for dinner with my husband and our baby. The food we ordered was fine and the service was good and friendly.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

This place is ok for some reggae music but don't request a song. I got hit with a steep charge for one lousy song first time ever have I had to pay for a request so never again. The food average at best the seating uncomfortable the drinks fair and the service just ok made me realise there are better places to go I won't be back