“Yummy fish soup”

Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

WOW I really love the fish head soup here. I bought a set of soup and the fried fish. The chilli sauce.... very good. I really want to eat it everyday. The server's name was PUTU if I'm not mistaken. He did great and fast

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (860)

Reviewed 24 July 2020 via mobile

As the title suggests. I’m so happy that a friend brought me here for lunch. The best fish head soup i have had and the Ikan with sambal is also very nice. A must visit every time to Bali.

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 8 June 2020

This is by far the best restaurant in sanur. The Ikan laut is the best I’ve ever had and the staff are so friendly.

Date of visit: June 2020
Reviewed 4 May 2020

Mak Benk ,close to sanur beach. You’ll have a ticket to visit the beach side as well. They only have one thing on the menu, a combo. A few drinks and the combo , that’s it. We ordered 2 combos, the place is known for its fish head soup. The soup has fish head and cucumber in it. Apart from the soup you get a piece of fried fish with sambal and white rice. The soup was extremely good, the fish has a slight smell which is common. The fried fish was average at best as it was under seasoned and not crisp. The sambal though was amazing. The best we had in the trip.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 28 January 2020

Visited this place as I had read plenty about it online. Was not disappointed. Was packed full off locals and the odd tourist. As I was on my own I got a seat with a large family who were happy for me to sit them and enjoy this lovely meal. You have read what they serve. Just go.

Date of visit: September 2019