See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for one night between flying into Bali and catching a fast boat to Lembongan. The location was convenient as it was quite close to the fast boat harbour, and only a five minute walk to the water and lots of decent beachfront restaurants. The room however smelt musty, the hot water didn't work and there was a large gecko in our bathroom (though that didn't bother us). Free breakfast was included with our room, the Indonesian option tasting great whereas the continental option offered was definitely inferior. Although very cheap for a means to an end, I don't think I would stay here if I were to spend a few nights in Sanur

Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2014

It seemed ok. We basically had the pool and the entire top floor to ourselves. ..not bad, right?
Anyway, my girlfriend had 2,000,000 rupiah taken from our room. The door was solid and wasn't damaged which means that the money was stolen by someone with a key. I spoke a lot with the owner after this to try and resolve the issue and he told me there are only two keys for any room: we had one and the other was apparently safe and secure behind reception. Sooooo it must have been the staff/cleaners, although the cleaners were all innocent looking kids, terrified of their boss when he was interrogating them in front of me.

Beware if you stay here. Happy travels!

• Stayed: October 2014
10  Thank ElenoreK4
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

This hotel was a little find, nearly on the beachfront in Sanur. It was a welcome relief to find a small hotel away from the many high costing resorts at a fraction of the price. You get real value for money here, large room, clean bathroom, swimming pool, friendly staff. Contrary to other reviews, our room did not smell and the air conditioning worked a treat. And all at 300000 rp a night. Bargain. Included is a lovely breakfast of fresh fruit and toast with coffee and refills if required. Unfortunately one of our souvenir wood carvings was accidentally broken by housekeeping- but they were honest and drove to a nearby village to mend ours and paid for a replacement also. We certainly did not expect to get a new one and the old one back, which had been mended and polished up nicely (you can't even notice the break now). Incidentally, housekeeping did come once a day. Overall, for the price paid, we were extremely happy and cannot understand the negative reviews on this site. If you are a backpacker looking for accommodation, look no further. If you want a romantic stay in a high class resort, this is not for you!

• Stayed: September 2013
6  Thank perrrfect_cat
Reviewed 13 August 2013 via mobile

Rooms and bathroom are dated and a bit smelly. Also, the room was very humid (even with AC). The room was also quite dark, there was just only one lightbulb at the ceiling. Shower is in the bathtub and the toiletseat was very low (we are young so we didn't mind). On the top floor is a little pool, no actual swimming but good enough for freshing up.

Breakfast is simple but okay. Staff is very friendly. There is also a book swap in the dining area. There is wifi in the hotel, but it only works in the common areas. Shops, restaurants and beach are close by, but I won't recommend this hotel to a friend.

We stayed here only for 1 night, because there is not much to do in Sanur, but you can arrange daytrips or activities.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 31 March 2013

I did not feel safe staying in this motel. It was dirty and gross. My bed sheets had blood stains on them and the mattress had a hole in the middle. Because of this, I would wake up and my foot would be through the mattress. Housekeeping did not actually clean the rooms...they just made the beds. I walked into my room while they were "cleaning" to find them snooping through my suitcase. Luckily, nothing was missing but after that I had to take all of my personal belongings with me anytime I left the room. The bathroom was not any better. I walked in to find clumps of hair and used band aids on the floor. The shower was small and the hose was very short. I had to shower on my knees. There were 2 settings for the temperature of the water. Hot and scolding hot. Overall, I would not recommend staying at this hotel. There is a large amount of nicer hotels within a block of this one.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends