Mercure Resort Sanur
Prime Plaza Suites(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$57
US$424
US$219
Atta kaMAYA Resort and Villas(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$104
US$178
US$166
Agoda.com
Villa Puri Ayu(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$40
Hotels.com
The Oasis Lagoon Sanur(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$85
The Pavilions Bali(Sanur)
US$195
US$164
Agoda.com
Swiss-Belresort Watu Jimbar(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$61
2,492 results
All reviewsdeluxe roomprivate beachfree shuttleplenty of sunbedsbeach barlow tideegg stationwalk along the beachbuffet breakfastwelcome drinkrelaxing staysun loungersrestaurants and barsbeach sidepoolsbaligenius
Reviewed 14 April 2018

This was my 5th time staying at the Mercure Sanur. I love visiting Bali and the Mercure Sanur is my favourite place to stay.

Hotel staff are just the best, always welcoming and ever helpful. I had an issue with aircon in my room and they responded promptly and dealt with the matter.

The hotel is right on the beach and there are great walks along the beach either for exercise or to stroll and relax.

Within easy walking distance are many shops, cafes, atms and restaurants to enjoy.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Brendan C
MercureResortSanur, Guest Relations Manager at Mercure Resort Sanur, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Dear Brendan C,

Thank you for sharing your review online at TripAdvisor.

It is our pleasure to read that you really enjoyed your stay with us. Nothing could delight us more than to know that you love our resort. It thrills us to read that once again we as a team were able to craft another memorable experience for you. Your kind word have been share with all of my teams and I believe being praised by our guests will elates them tremendously.

We will be thrilled to welcome you back at our resort in a close future.

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

We spent two weeks in this hotel.

During our stay the cleaning staff couldn’t count the amount of towels, which resulted in disturbances several times.

The restaurant on the beach was bad. They had approximately 4 dishes that was Balinese and they were bad. Luckily on the right hand side there was several local ones that were much better (and a lot cheaper).
The staff didn’t pay attention, one day we waited for 15 min without service, that said there was two waitresses talking and looking on the phone.

The room was “old and tired” could use a renovation.

The front desk was helpful and service minded - that will be my positive thing.

You could say that my demands are very high. But after traveling around with Bali Countryside Tour - Denpasar and seeing another side of Bali, the hotel is in the lowest end of good things we saw and experienced from Bali.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nikolaj L
MercureResortSanur, Guest Relations Manager at Mercure Resort Sanur, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Nikolaj L,

Thank you for sharing your experience during your stay at Mercure Resort Sanur.

I was saddened to read about your poor experience with our room, plus food & Beverages. Your feedback is valued, I have personally investigated your comments and shared them with my team for improvement. I’ve reminded management that our colleagues are not meant to take their mobile phone with them in operations. We will work to improve on these elements. With regards to the Balinese food comment, I am working with my Chef to adjust our current menu to include more fusion local food. Also adding Satay for a classic.
I was pleased to read that our receptionists were helpful. It is always nice to share positive feedback to the team to encourage them to continue to strive for customer service excellence. My Front Office Manager and her management team sincerely appreciate your comments.

We take note on your concern of our rooms, we are continually working on improvements to the Resort, though we acknowledge until a full Refurbishment occurs, that some elements of interior design will be the original style. However, we can be an older Resort, though make sure we are a well maintained Resort and I believe our guests will be content.

Once again, your feedback is truly appreciated as it greatly supports us. We truly hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you better in the near future.

David Lane

Reviewed 10 April 2018

My wife and I (plus another couple) spent eight nights here recently and found everything to our satisfaction. The breakfast spread was huge, and the cook at the egg station even managed to poach eggs the way we like them (soft). The only negative from our time there was the first night, when the Mercure's heavy duvet made sleeping somewhat difficult, but a call to the office the next morning to request a top sheet soon rectified the problem. All in all, a very nice hotel located at the southern end of Sanur with plenty of restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank VJS1948
MercureResortSanur, Guest Relations Manager at Mercure Resort Sanur, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear VJS1948,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Mercure Resort Sanur.

We glad to know that you have a pleasant stay with us. Your review means a lot to us all and learning that you were extremely satisfied with your stay can only delight us more. We will definitely share your experience with the teams, I am sure it will delight them tremendously and motivate them to serve even better.

Once again, your feedback is truly appreciated as it greatly supports us to serve better. We are looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

The staff were all fantastic, you can only do so much with what you're given to work with. The grounds are really well kept although there is a lot of renovations needed. The paths are a tripping hazard, lots of pebbles missing and the downhill slope after reception is so slippery when wet we almost over a few times.
Our room was clean, neat and presentable, again in need of renovations. Lights half out of the ceiling, the side tables were so far from the bed and the bedside lamp was so high I had to get out of bed to turn it off. Paint peeling and cracks in the walls. The roofs are all cover in tarps that look like they have there for a while
We spent a week here and enjoyed ourselves, air con was cold and the cleaner did a great job each day.
The resort is a nice walk from restaurants and shopping, although further than other resorts, laundry service across the road and a nice restaurant not far called Gardenia.
We had the breakfast buffet twice and was happy with the range, there was something for everyone. We also had lunch, cocktails and Bintang on the beach a few times. We rate the Club Sandwich there.
We got to know one of the drivers, Egar, and booked him on a few occasions including taking us to the airport.

Stayed: April 2018
2  Thank Anita W

Dear Anita W,

We delighted to know that you have a pleasant stay with us. We truly rewarded to know that our staff were fantastic. I have been share your feedback with my team and I am sure it will motivate them to keep up their performance.

We pleased to inform that we do continually work on improvements to the Resort, though acknowledge until a full Refurbishment occurs some elements of interior design will be the original style. Though having said this, our extensive internal maintenance programs a drawing to a completion and we should have replaced 52 rooms worth of the older mosaic tiles which look very dated and are hard to maintain. This project is already 43 rooms completed. We have also changed nearly 1/5 of the Resorts bedrooms’ tiles over the last few months and more are being completed now. We will work diligently to do the best we can prior to any Resort Owner’s approval for refurbishment.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

We spent a great holiday in Sanur. The breakfast was delicious and plenty of choice. The rooms were clean and the hotel area was very nice.

I especially can recommend John Safri as a driver. He gave us an insight into the culture and was very nice and friendly. You can reach him via Facebook (John Safri) and have an individual tour with him.

Not recommended is the buffet on the beach (once a week). There was not enough choice for the high price.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank lauraenzmann
MercureResortSanur, Guest Relations Manager at Mercure Resort Sanur, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear lauraenzmann,

Thank you for sharing your experience during your stay at Mercure Resort Sanur.

Being able to read your review online and knowing that you have a great holiday really delight us. Its feels great to hear that our breakfast and rooms cleanliness was meet your expectation. Your feedback have been share with my teams and I believe that will motivate my team to keep up their performance.

We take note on your feedback of buffet on the beach, please rest assured as your constructive feedback has been discussed seriously with our Food & Beverage Manager to take in action in order to prevent any repetition.

Again, thank you very much for the constructive feedback and we hope that we will have another opportunity to serve you in a better way in the future.