“Day touring with a family ”

Bali Tour Driver (Gede Suardi)
Ranked #29 of 100 Tours in Nusa Dua
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: i am Balinese and speaking english. i have extensive knowledge of all the attractions bali. i engage ; private tours, private driver, sightseeing tours, tours and activities, culture tours. i work to you at kuta, denpasar, nusadua, sanur, jimbaran, seminyak, ubud.
Reviewed January 23, 2017 via mobile

Fantastic value! Family owned business. We had Dika a lovely man who took us everywhere we wanted to go for more than 8 hours. Great driver good English and water provided. Excellent knowledge of the areas. The next day we went to Waterbom and he drove us there and waited for us for 6 hours! Cannot recommend highly enough!

Reviewed November 11, 2016

we went to Nusa Dua with my friend and found Bali Tour Driver, we used him to Nusa Dua to Denpasar just one way transfer. The car was clean and he can speaks English too. very nice person.

Reviewed October 29, 2016 via mobile

Very happy with the service from gede and his team, very punctuation and friendly team and great prices for tours
Thank you very much for all your help

Reviewed September 13, 2016

I highly recommend Wayan and Gede, they are flexible, punctual and speak English. We went to Bedugul and Tanah Lot. I feel safe under the care of my driver. the cars that they use are new and clean. i recommended.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 29, 2016

honest and trustworthy. nice and friendly. Price was fair and decent. well recommended to all. nice selections of cars.

Balitour88, Owner at Bali Tour Driver (Gede Suardi), responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2016

Dear my guest, Reimus T
Warm Greeting from Bali tour driver
Thank you to share your time, and wrote a positive review at my property in TripAdvisor.
I appreaciate your support and helpful,

Thanks