“Great service”

Bali Tour Driver (Gede Suardi)
Ranked #29 of 97 Tours in Nusa Dua
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: i am Balinese and speaking english. i have extensive knowledge of all the attractions bali. i engage ; private tours, private driver, sightseeing tours, tours and activities, culture tours. i work to you at kuta, denpasar, nusadua, sanur, jimbaran, seminyak, ubud.
Reviewed October 29, 2016 via mobile

Very happy with the service from gede and his team, very punctuation and friendly team and great prices for tours
Thank you very much for all your help

Reviewed September 13, 2016

I highly recommend Wayan and Gede, they are flexible, punctual and speak English. We went to Bedugul and Tanah Lot. I feel safe under the care of my driver. the cars that they use are new and clean. i recommended.

Reviewed March 29, 2016

honest and trustworthy. nice and friendly. Price was fair and decent. well recommended to all. nice selections of cars.

Balitour88, Owner at Bali Tour Driver (Gede Suardi), responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2016

Dear my guest, Reimus T
Warm Greeting from Bali tour driver
Thank you to share your time, and wrote a positive review at my property in TripAdvisor.

Gede

Reviewed February 20, 2016

Bali is a place of statues , Temples and seafood. One day trip is sufficient to cover most of the areas.

Dear my guest, Najibmudeen

I Gede Suardi

See more reviews
Reviewed January 23, 2016 via mobile

My two friends and I spent the whole day with driver Made. Made is very friendly, patient and very helpful! The rate was very generous, the locations we visited were absolutely beautiful and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Highly recommend A++

Dear my guest, Paige S