“good service and dependable.”

Bali Tour Driver (Gede Suardi)
Ranked #34 of 106 Tours in Nusa Dua
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: i am Balinese and speaking english. i have extensive knowledge of all the attractions bali. i engage ; private tours, private driver, sightseeing tours, tours and activities, culture tours. i work to you at kuta, denpasar, nusadua, sanur, jimbaran, seminyak, ubud.
Reviewed 29 March 2016

honest and trustworthy. nice and friendly. Price was fair and decent. well recommended to all. nice selections of cars.

Balitour88, Owner at Bali Tour Driver (Gede Suardi), responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2016

Dear my guest, Reimus T
Warm Greeting from Bali tour driver
Thank you to share your time, and wrote a positive review at my property in TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 20 February 2016

Bali is a place of statues , Temples and seafood. One day trip is sufficient to cover most of the areas.

Dear my guest, Najibmudeen

I Gede Suardi

Reviewed 23 January 2016 via mobile

My two friends and I spent the whole day with driver Made. Made is very friendly, patient and very helpful! The rate was very generous, the locations we visited were absolutely beautiful and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Highly recommend A++

Dear my guest, Paige S

Reviewed 29 December 2015

We took Gede for a full day . We went to Tanah Lot, Ubud, Coffee plantation on the way. Stopped for lunch. W Spain 42 US dollars which was quite good. I would recommend the service. He came on time and was polite and knew English.

Dear my guest, Balesh73

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 December 2015

I very impressed my the Bali Driver. Gede is the owner of tour service, he was a nice and proactive person, his response on each request is swift. He didnt overcharged me. The driver (Gede) was a fantastic humble person. He was like a family member to us helping us all along our tour. Gede a best driver calm and heard all our request. Never complained for any delay.
I recomended Bali Driver to all bali travellers.

Dear my guest, Ari L