Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Nice Surf Training at Kuta Beach

We spent the 2 or 3 hours learning the basis of surfing at Windy Sun Surf School. We started with a... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Dream36571077303
Very well organized and precise information given

Surfing classes, you are taught perfection from start & you are awesomely satisfied with end... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Tour29108494564
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

All reviews special clothes explained everything equipment beginners lesson teacher trainers towels waves photos bali lockers
Reviewed 9 March 2018

Our guide recommended and booked for us surfing sessions for beginners.
The staff and teachers are really nice and very helpful especially when you're a beginner.
They were very patient and professional. We had so much fun. Highly recommended.

Sergey R, Управляющий at Windy Sun Surf School Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Celine, hello,

thank you for your review! Hope we will meet again soon,

If you will have any questions about Bali or surfing please contact us anytime:

Reviewed 20 February 2018

The staff was helpful and nice and I had so much fun! Also the surfing teacher was super funny and definitely knew what he’s doing. Thanks!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Sergey R, Управляющий at Windy Sun Surf School Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Hello, Viivi,
Thank you som much for great review! We was glad to teach you, hope you'll come back to Bali soon :)

If you have any questions about surfing in Bali please contact us:

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

I took 3days courses including accomodation in this October by myself. As the owner was Russian, most customers were Russian too. But he spoke almost perfect English I had no difficulties to communicate with him. The room was really clean and good location ( in Changgu) and spacious. Actually it was enough for a couple.
The trainer was gentle and professional. Because I was injured on my toes I only took first day class. I was really hopeless at surfing, I believe, he supported me a lot until I could stand up. (His name is Luis)
Bali is known as a good surfing spot for beginners but it was harder than I expected. That's why I took a time to get used to.
Anyway, everything was so perfect to experience. I'm willing to go here again if I go to Bali. Strongly recommend!

Sergey R, Управляющий at Windy Sun Surf School Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Hello, Sojeong,
thanks for your great review about us! We really glad to see you and hope you will come back soon to Bali!

if you have any questions you always may contact us:

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

When we go to see the sea, surfing is one important thing of fun.
Windy sun surf school supports you to learn and go surfing in the sea.
They are very much friendly and you can enjoy really

Hello, Meezanur,
thanks for your good review about us! We really glad to see you and hope you will come back soon to Bali!

if you have any questions you always may contact us:

Reviewed 6 December 2017

To choose Windy Sun Surf School was my best decision!
Good location near Kuta beach.
Very friendly, supportive, helpful and attentive instructors. Guys, I highly appreciate your work!
You will learn theory as well as practice and of course safety instructions.
School provides you with all stuff needed: board, special clothes, towels, lockers while you have a lesson so you do not need to keep this in mind or to buy.
One more cool option is a car to and from the lesson.
It is great that school provides with additional insurance for surfing.
And when you will take lessons in school you definitely should visit at least one surf trip!

Дарья С, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Windy Sun Surf School Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

hello,

thanks for great review about Windy Sun surf school in Bali,

hope you will be back to Bali soon and continue to learn how to surf

If you have any questions about surfing or Bali contact us:
WhatsApp/Viber +62 81 936 126 701