“recommendation to learn surfing”

Windy Sun Surf School Bali
Ranked #12 of 252 Outdoor Activities in Kuta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: "Windy Sun" surf school has been awarded with the "Best surf school in Indonesia 2018" Certificate and multi-awarded in the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 9 March 2018

Our guide recommended and booked for us surfing sessions for beginners.
The staff and teachers are really nice and very helpful especially when you're a beginner.
They were very patient and professional. We had so much fun. Highly recommended.

Sergey R, Управляющий at Windy Sun Surf School Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Celine, hello,

thank you for your review! Hope we will meet again soon,

If you will have any questions about Bali or surfing please contact us anytime:

All reviews
in 23 reviews
"lockers"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 20 February 2018

The staff was helpful and nice and I had so much fun! Also the surfing teacher was super funny and definitely knew what he’s doing. Thanks!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Sergey R, Управляющий at Windy Sun Surf School Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Hello, Viivi,
Thank you som much for great review! We was glad to teach you, hope you'll come back to Bali soon :)

If you have any questions about surfing in Bali please contact us:

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

I took 3days courses including accomodation in this October by myself. As the owner was Russian, most customers were Russian too. But he spoke almost perfect English I had no difficulties to communicate with him. The room was really clean and good location ( in Changgu) and spacious. Actually it was enough for a couple.
The trainer was gentle and professional. Because I was injured on my toes I only took first day class. I was really hopeless at surfing, I believe, he supported me a lot until I could stand up. (His name is Luis)
Bali is known as a good surfing spot for beginners but it was harder than I expected. That's why I took a time to get used to.
Anyway, everything was so perfect to experience. I'm willing to go here again if I go to Bali. Strongly recommend!

Sergey R, Управляющий at Windy Sun Surf School Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Hello, Sojeong,
thanks for your great review about us! We really glad to see you and hope you will come back soon to Bali!

if you have any questions you always may contact us:

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

When we go to see the sea, surfing is one important thing of fun.
Windy sun surf school supports you to learn and go surfing in the sea.
They are very much friendly and you can enjoy really

Hello, Meezanur,
thanks for your good review about us! We really glad to see you and hope you will come back soon to Bali!

if you have any questions you always may contact us: