I came here and a little bit shocked with the size of the building, pretty tiny, but it has almost everything.
- The capsule bed has all the basic that you ever need in a hotel room.
- Wifi works great and streaming-friendly.
- Breakfast all day, literally, good for those who doesn't want to disturb their beauty sleeps.
- Kitchen was okay, they've got microwave, toaster and utensils.
- Beds are made everyday and as far as I'm aware, they change towel everyday.
- Towel, hotel soap and shampoo, bread and jam are provided.
- Centrally located in Legian Street, walkind distance to Kuta Beach, Seminyak and pubs are in crawling distance.
- Staffs are helpful, eager to help and nice person to chat with 24 hours a day.
- Toilets and showers are too tiny, considering the whole space of hotel which also tiny.
- Sometimes the noise from outside pubs are heard.
- Just like in any hostels, your roomate opens the door 24 hrs a day, be prepared for constant wake up during the night, but it was not too bad.More