“Definitely unique !!”

Istana Raja Kobra
Ranked #769 of 1,123 Restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: Indonesian
Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

The first time we went it was closed (in the evening) so we went back the next day at around 2pm.
The place is really original for us "Westerners" since we can eat freshly killed cobra, monkeys, cobra's heart, bats as well as giant lizards. It was not that expensive considering the products they had. I personally loved it (even though I don't believe in the "medicinal" values).

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Istana Raja Kobra, or palace of the king cobra, is part restaurant, part snake skin goods and medicine shop.
It is located on the Ngurah Rai bypass just outside Kuta town.
They have on their menu, food that most wouldn't even want to try. They serve soups, Satay or fried Cobra, Python, Monkey, Bat and more.
I first visited the place on my visit to Bali in 2009, then again last year. The python was the tastiest.
Of course, this sort of food doesn't come cheap.

1  Thank percyvakil