“Amazing massage by therapist Suje”

Well Being Spa Bali
Ranked #28 of 147 Spas & Wellness in Kuta
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

If you like deep tissue massage, look no further than Suje from the Wellbeing Spa. I was massaged by Suje twice on my recent trip to Bali and she was absolutely outstanding. Recommend the 1.5hr Balinese massage with Suje. 225k

All reviews
in 20 reviews
"shampoo"
"cleanliness"

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

excellent service. nice place. near to alot of restaurant n boutique so you can shop after the spa. massuers able to converse in english. the only problem is pricing in USD but still cheap compare to back home.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I visited this wellness spa to get a ear wax candling treatment followed by a pedicure.
It was in the middle of the day and humidity was high. I was taken to a room to have my ears candled and their was no air conditioning so I sweated for over half a hour until it was finished. I was then taken to another room for my pedicure. The girl completing the pedicure seemed inexperienced and I was right as when she commenced she cut my large toe and it began to bleed. I then asked her to stop and she then got aggressive and rudely said that I had come to the spa with a bleeding toe!! I then proceeded to reception and complained and asked to speak to a manager or owner. Apparently neither was available which I find hard to believe and nor was I offered a refund! The receptionist was rude and lacked empathy. This place is far from relaxing and is run by junior incompetent staff that don’t know what they are doing.
I wouldn’t recommend this place to anybody visiting Bali!

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

We went with our children and my husband and I got a massage while the girls got a pedicure.
The staff where not friendly at all and the massages were all very average we did not enjoy this place at all. The owner also seems very unfriendly and not honest.

1  Thank Shannon C