“Spa”

Well Being Spa Bali
Ranked #28 of 147 Spas & Wellness in Kuta
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

excellent service. nice place. near to alot of restaurant n boutique so you can shop after the spa. massuers able to converse in english. the only problem is pricing in USD but still cheap compare to back home.

All reviews
in 20 reviews
"shampoo"
"cleanliness"

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I visited this wellness spa to get a ear wax candling treatment followed by a pedicure.
It was in the middle of the day and humidity was high. I was taken to a room to have my ears candled and their was no air conditioning so I sweated for over half a hour until it was finished. I was then taken to another room for my pedicure. The girl completing the pedicure seemed inexperienced and I was right as when she commenced she cut my large toe and it began to bleed. I then asked her to stop and she then got aggressive and rudely said that I had come to the spa with a bleeding toe!! I then proceeded to reception and complained and asked to speak to a manager or owner. Apparently neither was available which I find hard to believe and nor was I offered a refund! The receptionist was rude and lacked empathy. This place is far from relaxing and is run by junior incompetent staff that don’t know what they are doing.
I wouldn’t recommend this place to anybody visiting Bali!

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

We went with our children and my husband and I got a massage while the girls got a pedicure.
The staff where not friendly at all and the massages were all very average we did not enjoy this place at all. The owner also seems very unfriendly and not honest.

1  Thank Shannon C
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Followed the signs from the main road into this spa centre. Whilst the decor looks grand, you get the feeling it is not clean. Our couples room smelt musty & there was evidence of mould around. Anyway, the massages just missed the mark & were slightly dearer than other decent establishments on the main road.
We won’t be making the extra effort to come back to this place.

2  Thank RKHOOKER
See more reviews
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I decided to pay for our treatments before we started to avoid leaving cash lying around. After the treatments we were asked to PAY AGAIN. This was so embarrassing as they were accusing us in front of other customers. We even pointed out to them where they wrote down our treatments and the cost. Be weary of a man with a puppy on a leash. Not sure if he is the owner , but he is a nasty individual. Fortunately my husband remembered that when we paid the lady didn't have change and told us to pay 754 Idr instead on 755idr. She then said "oh sorry mistake " I understand that mistakes happen but these people were rude and aggressive. Funny enough the man with the dog was standing there when we paid and when the lady acknowledged our payment he did not have the decency to apologise. Now that I am looking at some of the other reviews of customers that had money stolen I can understand that they deliberately did what they did . Worse experience. Rather go somewhere else.

1  Thank Lenore95