“Just Missed The Mark”

Well Being Spa Bali
Ranked #25 of 148 Spas & Wellness in Kuta
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Followed the signs from the main road into this spa centre. Whilst the decor looks grand, you get the feeling it is not clean. Our couples room smelt musty & there was evidence of mould around. Anyway, the massages just missed the mark & were slightly dearer than other decent establishments on the main road.
We won’t be making the extra effort to come back to this place.

2  Thank RKHOOKER
"payment"
"cleanliness"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I decided to pay for our treatments before we started to avoid leaving cash lying around. After the treatments we were asked to PAY AGAIN. This was so embarrassing as they were accusing us in front of other customers. We even pointed out to them where they wrote down our treatments and the cost. Be weary of a man with a puppy on a leash. Not sure if he is the owner , but he is a nasty individual. Fortunately my husband remembered that when we paid the lady didn't have change and told us to pay 754 Idr instead on 755idr. She then said "oh sorry mistake " I understand that mistakes happen but these people were rude and aggressive. Funny enough the man with the dog was standing there when we paid and when the lady acknowledged our payment he did not have the decency to apologise. Now that I am looking at some of the other reviews of customers that had money stolen I can understand that they deliberately did what they did . Worse experience. Rather go somewhere else.

1  Thank Lenore95
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Well sign posted on the main Seminyak drag, you’ll need to walk down a small lane/path to get to Wellbeing Spa. Upon entry, I was met by very friendly staff, not pushy by any means. I selected my massage, used the toilet (very clean) and enjoyed a cool towelette and water before he massage began.
I was taken down a path out the back to an enclosed room for my massage. I had opted for reflexology however it is done lying down - your whole legs are massaged, and arms/hands.
The lady did not leave the room when I undressed which I am now well skilled in doing so whilst being modest, however it is good manners they should. The room was ok temperature, however near the end of the massage it did start to warm up.
The massage itself was excellent, I especially enjoyed that the reflexology included massage of the full leg. And the arms/hands was a wonderful touch, definitely relaxing.
Price is slightly higher than some on the Main Street but not offensive. For the quality and cleanliness I would return and recommend the Wellbeing Spa.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Once again we had many visits to this spa, this is our fourth year of coming to this place, and have never had a problem, the minute you enter this spa,you are welcomed with a cold drink and cold cloth to cool down, the ladies that do the treatments are wonderful we had a lot of massages here as well as facials pedicures and manicures which were all fantastic, cannot wait to go back to visit them all again next year.
Thanks again wellbeing spa.
Robyn and Sharon.

1  Thank Robynbull1959
See more reviews
Reviewed 3 October 2017

My wife and I used the spa. We had an odd feel about the place from the start but we went ahead and had a couples room. My wife had a facial and I had a massage.

My wife was then taken to a second room for the next part of her treatment and whilst I was face down my wallet was rifled thru and 1,200,000 rupiah taken. My wallet was by the door where I was asked to hang it up.

The place looked so professional and well kept we got lulled into a false sense of security.

I complained but was told by the owner that she was aware of several complaints from people following a massage. But in her opinion the money was not taken on her premises but by others such as money changers etc. She didn't even offer to investigate.

I know my money was stolen here. It was the only place I had been.

Do not use this place.