“Excellent foot massage”

Well Being Spa Bali
Ranked #28 of 147 Spas & Wellness in Kuta
Reviewed 26 September 2017

I stopped in here the other day with no appointment and they managed to see me immediately. I got a 60 minute foot massage from Domi upstairs in a beautiful space with a cool breeze blowing through the open windows. He was strong, kind and thorough. So relaxing and just what I needed. I would definitely recommend this spa - very professional, pleasant environment, and a great massage.

All reviews
in 20 reviews
"shampoo"
"cleanliness"

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Down a little alley into heaven! peace and tranquility!!! my partner and i had the most wonderful massage, I couldn't wait to get there again for the hair treatment!!! so quiet and serene, really lovely staff, we were greeted with cool drink and cool face towels and wonderful smiles - don't bother going anywhere else just go to WELLBEING SPA !!!

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

A secluded spa place located on the shopping streets of Seminyak. It was my first time trying Balinese massage and it was soft and yet strong enough for my liking. 1hour of Balinese massage was 16,500RP.

Owner has a cute dog in his premise.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Lovely people had three trips for facials and hair bath. Would not go anywhere else. Once you have been once you will be the same. A convert.

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

I am a regular visitor to Bali approx 3 times a year for 10-16 days and my 1st & last stop is always Wellbeing Spa. It is a daily ritual for me, massages, reflexology, scrubs, wraps, facials & hair treatments, it doesn't matter what the treatment they are all exceptional. I couldn't recommend it higher