Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
₱1,199
Fully refundable before Fri, Apr 26
Agoda.com
₱924
Multiple ways to pay
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 1, 2019 via mobile

Value for money, strategic location to stay. Nearby Kuta beach, Ngurai Airport,Agung Bali Mall and various halal restaurant. Best service by most hotel staff. Will come to stay again here for sure when Bali's calling

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 27, 2018 via mobile

You can find halal food here. It provides breakfast for customers. It has friendly front desk staff and they will answer your questions about bali and so on. Very recommended hotel to especially to muslim and non muslim to stay here. Infront of this hotel also has mini mart and beside this hotel you can find halal food, money changer and also fast foods like kfc and domino pizza.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed December 12, 2018

After I had bad experience in flash blood (refer to this post : https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g297694-d4888248-r639117062-Ganga_Hotel_and_Apartment-Denpasar_Bali.html) I booked for 2 nights here.

The staffs were extremely friendly as long you can talk in "Bahasa". Now I found that it's bonus to watch Indonesian Drama during my childhood.

The hotel is easy access to kuta, legian and seminyak. Easy to get taxi, bike and if you willing to walk about 10mins, you can reach to Kuta most happening places for food, shopping, bars and whatever entertainment you need!.

Room tip: Easy access to Kuta!
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Latif J
Reviewed October 21, 2018

This is not a top hotel and not to much close to Kuta central area but hotel is clean and staffs are so good. Check in is a bit slow but you get free drink and a family dinner pass for up to 5 people 4 course meal for free. Room is ok can be more modern but is ok. If look is pray cloth under bed and point mecca so think of everything. Try the food, not so good for me, but should try.
all i don't like is main the england tourist. Most ok but some drunk alcohol an some australian dress clothe not much cloth...maybe a bit respect inside for Shariah.

Room tip: Bob Marley room an the hajj great room. peacefulls.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 18, 2018

This is not expensive hotel and you have accept this and otherwise room is good and almost 100% clean. Check in is fast but there is no assist when i come but i do not mind. All room have theme colorfulls and so happy. Can not make some complains. Happy joy. Nice restarant area and food is ok (food not the best but ok). Muslim hotel good but still my childs see some western lady in bikini...in some near pool. OK sure she look nice but almost no cloth in hotel in front childs I can't take child to swim here. If you look under bed is janamaz (need clean) and some pointing to mecca (i use smart phone...point 7 degrees not mcca but close). I recommend this hotel. If you can't pay for regular good hotel take this hotel...please be careful in dark on street, this hotel in dangerous distric and also so many hole in road outside you can fall in inside sewer drain and rat.

Room tip: I recommend the Muslim room. Picture of Haj and calming. I feel like I am sleep with Allah protec me here.
Date of stay: August 2018