1,041 results
All reviewscentra taumseminyak squarepotato headduplex roompool view studiow hotelday bed on the balconysmall kitchenetterooftop barsun loungersbeautiful poolstayed here for nightspool area isbig roommain poolegg stationspa
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

My friend and I stayed at the Taum for 7 nights loved every minute of it.The staff are so friendly, kind and polite every single one of them that served us nothing was too much trouble , beautiful pool area very peaceful and clean good location we were fortunate to have a room close to pool which we loved . Thankyou to all the wonderful staff at the Taum including the management, I will stay again
Cheers Margherita

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank margfish
Reviewed 27 April 2018

Nice stay' big pool. Expensive to eat and drink. Staff lovely, breakfast was nice lots to choose from. Good shuttle Into the centre. Only ten minutes in taxi and only 50,000 one way. Easy check in and out.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank wayned09
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Read some not so good reviews here but for me. The experience had been great! The landscape was lovely. The breakfast, lobby, lounging, spa and pool areas were good. I love the pool. Huge and had nice tropical feel. Although the room is not fantastic, it was clean and rather spacious. Bathtowels new. Bathroom door and tub show some sign of aging but was good enough for me.sometimes the angle of the hangers could cause a gap the cupboard door . That was a design flaw. Spa is worth trying. Hotel guests were given 15% discount. Near to food and a few lovely cafes, coffee cartel, mr warung, and bottega italiana were a short walk down the street. Mini marts are outside the hotel. Otherwise this is overall a good hotel!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Cannot thank Taum Resort enough for their hospitality, manners and kindness. The service, buffet breakfast and food is great !!! Our stay here has been nothing but amazing. The resort is in the perfect location close by to everything.

Thank you again Taum Resort for everything and we cannot wait to come back again :)

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Stinaa2301
Reviewed 10 April 2018

This is the first time I stay in here, but already like the resort.
Overall the layout and the complex totally feels like you are inside the maze.

Maybe i can say, I was in the MAZE RUNNER movie.. :) lots of alley and the way to your room passing some green environment and minimalist, wall design.

the room semi studio apartment, you can cook and big refrigerator. Big size room and daybed sofa on the outside patio.

The lack on my stay was the not so cold room as the Air Conditioner error or not in a good condition anymore. I think this resort has been exist for long time. but not sure, because some furniture looks like old not furnish but the design is still modern.

But, in term of my stay, i love it since it can accommodate my simple needs. Big Refrigerator to keep my foods, fruits and drinks. Big size room and bathroom. has Patio and DayBed Sofa.. perfect to lay down for a lazy time.

Room Tip: Try to ask room with view
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business