All reviews boutique hotel jimbaran beach seafood small hotel frosted glass beach bag large balcony ceiling fan pool area is lovely fish market minute walk shower and toilet close to the airport location is great loved our stay breakfast choices fresh fish
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We have really enjoyed our stay in the Open House. They really honour their name, a warm welcoming, a kind and helpful staff and a place full of details makes you feel at home in an idyllic frame.
Excellently located, beside the beach and next to the center of Jimbaran, all at walking distance!!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Miguel Ángel P
Reviewed 1 August 2018

Here for a few days! First downstairs and then up on the first floor, which I requested and was granted as soon as a room was freed. I loved my stay in this hotel which is very clean, light in energy and colours. Just perfect for a quiet gateway and with the beach at a 2 minutes reach, perfect for early morning walks...I would recommend it at any time!

Room tip: Upstairs rooms are best for me! Much quieter and best view.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed 5 days at this wonderful place with my family at the end of our Bali holiday. Quite, peaceful place close to beautiful Jimbaran beach. The rooms were comfortable and very clean. Nice and clean pool. The breakfast was very good with several choices. It felt good choosing from a menu after many days with breakfast buffets. We ate almost every meal at the Open House restaurant. The menu was various and the food great, so we had no need to check out other restaurants. We went to the fishmarket one day and bought our own seafood, which the kitchen prepeard for us. The staff were helpful and serviceminded. My family from the age 10 to 48 highly recommand this place. Don’t forget to check out bamboo spa, great massage!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Superb and quiet location. The hotel and the room are spotless and beautifully decorated. All the staff is welcoming, kind and very helpful. The dinner and the breakfast at the hotel restaurant were delicious. I had a wonderful stay.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 24 July 2018

The Open House is a lovely hotel with a laid-back vibe. The staff were all polite, helpful and courteous throughout. The location is great, a 20 seconds walk to the beach! And the restaurant food was amazing, for a reasonable price. We tried many food places around Jimbaran and ended up choosing to eat at the hotel on several occasions. The rooms are also kept very well.

I especially appreciated the hotel's ethos. The bottled water are in refillable glass bottles. They provide two cotton/waterproof lined hessian bags for beach towels and toiletries. They run their own mini shelter for local stray cats (there were two who generally resided at the hotel).

It was a great hotel in a great area for those looking for a quiet relaxing holiday. Each room had its own courtyard with seating and couch area. Ours was on the ground floor, next to the open restaurant, so we often just ate in our private courtyard. Great for access, not so great if you want privacy and the curtains open!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple