Inna Sindhu Beach(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$122
US$461
US$183
Agoda.com
Mercure Resort Sanur(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$88
Hotels.com
Prime Plaza Suites Sanur - Bali(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$81
US$60
US$28
Priceline
b Hotel Bali & Spa(Denpasar)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$29
US$38
US$19
All reviewssmall plunge poollarge bedmosquitoesseclusion4d3nkutabedroom
Reviewed 13 January 2018

Nice plunge pool, best for honeymoon trip, kitchen miscleaneous ready for cook, refrigerator good, bedroom great, good bathroom, unfortunately I got no Sofa in my villa. But overall is Nice to spend my new year in Bali Corail Villa, Thanks to Ms Sri and all Staff for the Kindess while us Staying..

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 6 October 2017

Very nice property with privacy pool and very beautiful design of the rooms. Very high standing services and a professional team. We enjoyed a lot our stay. We were immersed in the Balinese culture.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Hi im siva from malaysia. I stayed at bali corail villa from 9th july to 12th july .
No heater in bathroom... when we asked..they gave a pail of hot water to bath..
Staff not helpful at all because one 1 staff handling everything..

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
balicorailvilla, Owner at Bali Corail Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Dear Mr Siva

Thanks you for staying at Bali Corail Villa
We apologize for the inconvenience
We will improve our service in the future

Regard

kadek

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

I stayed for 4D3N and got a substantial discount via Groupon. I was travelling solo and looking for a quiet getaway. The villa had everything I need. Seclusion, comfy bed, clean and shady plunge pool with greeneries around it. Room size was about enough, not too spacy for a solo traveller. Staffs are welcoming and helpful. Breakfast was enjoyable, not much options but it did its duty. No cafe, bar, boutique, or any other tourist attractions nearby. But finding transportation was not a big problem. Consider to stock during your stay in case you have a sudden craving for foods/drinks. Definitely will return.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo
balicorailvilla, Front Office Manager at Bali Corail Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2017

Dear Mr/s

warm greeting from corail villa

Thank you for choosing bali corail as your place to stay, we hope the future can provide better service than ever. we wish corail always be your choice if you visit to bali.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

I've been to Bali 7 times and each time staying at a different spot. Usually, we'd stay walking distance to the beach (except that one time we stayed in Ubud), be it in Uluwatu, Kuta or Seminyak. This time though, I stayed in Bali Corail which is situated kind of in the middle of Denpasar, in a mostly residential area. It's a little complicated to find if you don't request for airport pick-up when you first arrive - so I suggest you book one. Though relatively far from the beach - in that you would need to take a taxi or your rental motorbike to get to any of the beaches - I still found Bali Corail to be very charming and peaceful. Qualities that are most certainly not unique to them alone, but it is what it is. The villa is well-maintained and kept clean and orderly. The bedrooms are spacious and the bathrooms, too. The common kitchen/receiving area is comfortable and the pool is nice and clean as well. The staff is wonderful and though the breakfast selection is limited, it does the job. There is free wifi for those who can't leave their social media lives behind. As I mentioned, the surrounding area is mainly residential so you won't find a bar or restaurant close by for late-night cravings. Therefore, it's probably best to stock up if you are staying for longer than a weekend. You may also request for spa and massage service in your room for a fraction of what it would cost you in Singapore, for example. I booked the body scrub + facial + Balinese massage package for only 270,000 rupiahs! All in all, I'd rate Bali Corail Villas 4 out of 5. I think you're getting a good deal out of it for the price that you're paying.

Room Tip: It's a villa so there are no 'special' rooms, but I reckon that they would all be similar-looking in terms of layout and size.
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends

Warm greetings from the corail villa,

Thank you for choosing corail as your place to stay in corail villa, we hope corail can provide better service and facilities than before.
Hopefully corail villa always be your choice if visit to bali.
have nice day.