“Great stop any time of the day”
Review of Warung Kak Rebo

Warung Kak Rebo
Ranked #144 of 1,352 Restaurants in Denpasar
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Regular stop when I'm in Kuta, great food and service wether you want western or Indonesian. Will be back again in April.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

This is probably one of the most affordable and nicest restaurants in Kuta. The food is excellent and the owners are very friendly.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

This a small family owned and run restaurant in Bukansari rd,Kuta opposite the A B Hotel.The food varies,local alacarte,seafood,basically anything you want.We dined there eight times over ten days and the food was really high quality.Wayan,the lady owner/chef is a fully trained/qualified chef and this really shines through with the quality of the food.Mie goreng,pork ribs,chinese,two different steaks fish and chips,all perfect.The fish they use is snapper and also they use australian beef.The steaks I had were so tender I could have cut them with a butter knife.I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this restaurant for lunch or dinner.We went with friends a couple of times and they were very impressed with the very high quality of the food and excellent service and friendly staff.Trust me,it is that good.

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

We went for lunch on a wet day in Kuta , it was delicious !! Service was very good , have been there before , very traditional food , beautifully presented and nice ambience , and the owner gave us a beautiful treat to take back to our hotel , which we will share with our friends tomorrow ! Will go back there again definitely . I had the soto ayam and my partner had the crispy duck , both delicious !!

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Good menu and food , friendly staff, good prices . Nice place to sit back and watch everyone going by .