“A great time out with Yande ”

Bali Photography Tours With Yande Ardana
Ranked #115 of 1,045 Tours in Denpasar
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bali photographer/driver/tour guide specializes in traveling photography who has an experience for more than ten years who will be your capable mediator to the island
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My daughter is learning and im a little more experienced but Yande was fantastic.
A nice and early hotel pick up and off to our first destination with sunrise shots on the beach... it was perfect ... he arranged a fisherman to pose.

Then onto Waterfalls and butterfly park and finally the rice fields.

We had a great day and it was truly a highlight of our trip.

I would recommend using Yande

Yande A, Owner at Bali Photography Tours With Yande Ardana, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank very much valued member hope to see you again in coming future

All reviews
"photography skills"
"early start"
"tenganan village"
in 2 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
"short notice"
"sunrise"
in 17 reviews

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 18, 2018 via mobile

We went on tour with Yande Ardana this week. It is our 7th trip to Bali & he has been our guide each time. He will always find just what you want to see and he will explain in depth if you ask him. Not only does he do photography, but his spiritual knowledge is immense. And he can make an explanation in English easily. Highly recommend booking him.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Thanks my valued guest I just do myself the best for everyone who book Bali trip with me

Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

I had a great day out in Bali shooting rice fields at sun rise, hindu temple, water falls etc. Yande was the perfect guide. I was lucky enough to be able to book a tour while in Bali with short notice, and previleged to go alone with Yande. Besides all great photo spots, I learned a lot on Balinese and Indonesian culture. Yande was also very flexible so that we managed to do non planned stops to shoot monkeys and coffee plants. I can warmly recommend this tour!
Stojan

Yande A, Owner at Bali Photography Tours With Yande Ardana, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2017

Thanks for joining the tour, hope to see you again

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

This was an excellent photography tour - I had a great day. We visited several different sites, and Yande was not only able to set up wonderful shots, but also had a great knowledge on both photography and Bali. I thoroughly recommend Yande, and look forward to doing more tours next time I visit!

Thanks see you again next year

See more reviews
Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

A great opportunity to see Bali through the eyes of a local. Yande picked us up at 4.30am north of Ubud and took us to several iconic places to make images with local models. We now have some fantastic images, including a fisherman at dawn in Sanur. He has a number of tours on offer - check out his website to choose the one you'd like. Heavy rain thwarted one of our activities but he quickly found another. You can also be sure that your $$$ are supporting a local business and go directly to local models as well. Highly recommend.

Thanks for joining the tour hope to see you again