“Priceless Guides!”

Sunset Dinner Cruise in Bali
Ranked #104 of 1,045 Tours in Denpasar
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: As a leading travel company in Asia, Buffalo Tours offers the best in customised small group and private guided tours to Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Burma (Myanmar), China, Singapore, Malaysia and Japan. Discover your Asia with us today!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My vacation would have not been the same without them. El and Suka were phenomenal! They added in a personal touch that made me feel more like family than just another guest. Their added suggestions, unexpected perspectives and sharing along our various journeys throughout the week (I was in Bali for 8 days) made my experience much more than I anticipated. They learned my likes and added more things I would enjoy to my day. I truly got a local perspective instead of just a typical tourist view. LOVE them!

Siti M, Client Experience at Buffalo Tours - Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear ericap601,

Thank you for sharing this lovely review with other travelers, this is very rewarding to receive such a great feedback from our customers. We will definitely pass on your comments to El and Suka who will be pleased with your attention.

Client Experience

"hotel rep"
"luggage assistance"
"flight centre"
in 2 reviews
"our travel agent booked"
"great tour company"
"waterbom park"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 5 reviews
"airport pickup"
"indonesian culture"
"private guide"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I found the drivers friendly and informative.
Transfers pickups always on time.Very safe drivers.Would highly recommend them.

Siti M, Client Experience Officer at Buffalo Tours - Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Kgbell,

Thank you so much for sharing this review! We are glad to hear that you were happy with our service. Trust that I will share your kind words with your drivers!

Client Experience Officer

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had the privilege of using Buffalo tours on our recent trip to bali from airport transfers to booking day tours. Very friendly and helpful. Always on time with warm and friendly smiles.

I would have no hesitation in recommending Buffalo tours to my friends and family

Hello there,

Thank you for taking the time to review us! It is always great to receive a review from one of our guests to let us know how the trip was. Knowing how you enjoyed your time with our team, really makes us happy! i'm excited to share your comments with all of my crew!

We hope we will welcome you back again sooner that later!

Client Experience Officer

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We are just leaving Bali after a wonderful family holiday. We were booked to have airport transfers with Buffalo Tours and had paid no attention to this.
When arriving at our Hotel, after a professional transfer, we were informed we could meet a Buffalo rep the next morning for information. Knowing what this might mean we went knowing the things we wanted to do and see.
Buffalo Tours arranged everything in a quick easy way to suit our needs.
All our excursions were excellent, exactly as advertised.
I did not check if the prices were competitive but we feel we got value for money. Widi was a great guide answering all our questions.
On our arrival he also gave us the best advise “use Blue Bird” taxi’s. He was right.
I highly recommend Buffalo.
James, Ioanna and family

Dear James, Loanna, and Family,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us and to highlight the wonderful service you received. We are happy to hear that everything went well with the tours and we appreciate your comments on our team, particularly your guide Widi. I'm sure he'll be so happy to read your comments.

Client Experience

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have had Buffalo Tours pick me up from the Airport in Phuket & Bali and drop me off
when flying out. They are a tour group I do not have to worry about.

I have also taken a tour with them swimming and snorkeling and seeing sights in Phuket, Thailand. The tours to Phi Phi Island was terrific with plenty of aqua blue waters to see, swim in and snorkel.

The times they picked me up from the Airport, they always arranged to see me the next
day to discuss my tours or options of what to do.

Really a very Solid Company.

Siti M, Client Experience at Buffalo Tours - Bali, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing this amazing review! We thrilled to hear that you had an amazing time with the Phuket & Bali experience. Please trust that i will make sure to share your kind words with all of the Buffalo Tours crew!

Client experience