2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$129
eDreamsUS$110
Trip.comUS$116
TripadvisorUS$110
Hotels.com
3,328 results
All reviews writers bar old world charm chef prakash would love to come back special mention beautiful property dining hall special thanks memorable stay excellent stay front office british era live music high tea modern amenities great hospitality an amazing experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food and the overall services are beyond our expectations specially the entire group checked in well organised way. Everything has been so well maintained. Heritage property with lot of spaces to hang around. ITC is known for food and services and this is why we chose it again. Varsha and Yamini has been so so kind and full of courtesy. Huge gratitude to Mr. Vineet Aggarwal for such a blissfull experience. Again to come and choosing ITC again and again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Welcomhotel The Savoy, General Manager at Welcomhotel The Savoy, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Mussoorie.

At Welcomhotel The Savoy, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations. I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again at Welcomhotel The Savoy and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This property has been really nice. Staff is amazing. Nandita, varsha , sahil everything is just awesome. At grand dining half good n service is very good. 5 strars for that. Abha is exemplery. We shall be back again. Superb hospitality

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The stay has been a little official one and the entire services are as per the group wants. The old architecture is worth appreciating and one reason to choose it. The kesari pulao has been tremendous. The entire staff is spread everywhere and chefs specially came and asked about our preferences. Yamini and Rites made it pleasant for us. Must visit property.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am short of words to express my gratitude to the entire team of Welcomhotel savoy. Efforts made by each one of you has made my experience extraordinary. To mention a few Nandita was on her toes throughout. Her special attention give to us was remarkable. Rooms, food everything vis just perfect. Proven has also ensure a smooth checkout.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The overall vibe of it is very colonial and the services are beyond measures. The landscaping is worth appreciating. The breakfast is the only thing we had here and highly admired. People and general staff is courteous and helpfull. Yamini took us around and a source of help. Ritesh made sure food is reached on time. Will recommend it to all. A very very pleasing stay.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple