“An average Restaurant”

The Keshari Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 318 Restaurants in Varanasi
Reviewed 10 July 2018

We found this as an average restaurant on the way to ghat. we ordered Onion Dosa without spice for our kid but unfortunately got the Dosa filled with green chillies. Even the waiter confirmed our order but still he was not having any answer for this chillies

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Found this place as a recommendation in the lonely planet and ate here everyday of our 3 day stay in Varanasi. The food is so good, the portions are huge and it’s all reasonably priced. I would highly recommend the Aloo Gobi. And the extremely garlic garlic naan. We didn’t find anywhere better in the whole of Varanasi old city / assi ghat.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I read some reviews saying the Thalia were excellent...so I came to check them out. I was absolutely blown away. The Keshari Thali was heavenly — especially the parantha, dahl, and gobhi! I highly recommend this place. If I was in Varanasi longer, I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

We had a meal there in their upstairs restaurant as well as chat on the ground floor. I would definitely recommend the chat. There is a big variety and it will definitely leave you full. Try their kulfi too.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Had a huge meal here (accidentally!). Really enjoyed it. Concerningly wide range of dishes though.

Fair service although they absolutely begged a tip at the end which always results in no tip from me.

3.5/5