Review Highlights
Great experience

I booked five day trip to Varanasi and Allahabad.I am pleased with services provided.Mr.Rakesh was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
komalar2018
Excelent trip planning

Awesome experience for my parents. My parents were so happt with the trip.The driver was very... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
ashwini r

All reviews golden triangle tour highly recommend this tour an amazing experience raja driver highlights company kashi culture india
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 February 2021

Great views, great experience, sadhus, arti ceremony, hawkers, temples, cremation at Manikarnika ghat, palaces, havelis etc all were mind boggling. Everything was much more nice than we had expected. Will definitely visit again.. :) special thanks to Mr Kashi who made our trip hassle free. Special thanks to car driver ,Mr Raja(boat ride) they were very cooperative. wheelchair facility for elderly was also very helpful. Overall it was a great experience

Date of experience: February 2021
yattriofficial, Manager at yattri, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Ashwini mam

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We want you to feel comfortable sharing good news with us. I'm so happy that your experience with us as of expectations. I also want to thank you for putting a good review.

We're using your feedback to make some important changes:

I'm pleased we were able to make things better and I hope we see you again soon.

Reviewed 8 January 2021

Excellent trip. Made so by friendly driver and staff. Please note driver had little English and I was lucky to have a multilingual travel buddy who I met at the start of the tour by chance. This trip would have been difficult speaking only English. In addition, while the package covers costs of the driver and accommodation there are multiple additional costs such as entry to the Taj Mahal. Additional detail about daily activities and costs would be useful so travellers can be prepared with adequate cash and not miss out on opportunities.

Date of experience: February 2020
yattriofficial, Manager at yattri, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2021

Dear Sabo,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We want you to feel comfortable sharing good news with us. I'm so happy that your experience with us fell short of expectations. I also want to thank you for giving us a chance to make things right.

Reviewed 26 December 2020

Team were friendly. The driver was very safe. All arrangements went according to plan. The trip was a good balance between city sight-seeing and rural activity. Only 1 hotel (at Agra) was not up to the mark, badly needing maintenance. Highly recommended Company for India Tour.

Date of experience: March 2020
yattri o, Manager at yattri, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2020

Dear Ivan Cerny,

Reviewed 19 December 2020

It was an amazing experience. Everything was very well organized. It was luxurious in every way. Loved leopard safari. I highly recommend this tour as it offers unique experiences throughout the journey.

Date of experience: February 2020
yattri o, Manager at yattri, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2020

Dear Alyson,

Reviewed 19 December 2020 via mobile

It was a wonderful tour. Hotels,driver and guides were very professional and knowledgeable. Incredible experience.

Date of experience: December 2020
yattri o, Manager at yattri, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2020

“We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.”