Courtyard Agra
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
  • Pool
1,810 results
All reviewscourtyard marriottmomo cafechef santoshanise restaurantfront desk managerrestaurant staffexecutive chefspecial thanksbreakfast and dinnerexcellent hospitalityf btaj mahalupgraded to a suitepuppet showexcellent stayexcellent hotelhousekeeping staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

On arrival at this beautiful, modern and clean hotel we had a very warm welcome!! They surprised us with an upgrade to a suite so it was the start of our 3 happy days!! The staff were beyond excellent in their service and the breakfast selection was just great!! The food in the garden restaurant was very tasty and on the evening we dined there it was a bit chilly and the staff surrounded us with lovely coal fires and we loved the whole experience!! The two chefs Naveen and Abhishek and the restaurant staff took great care of us and always encouraged us to try the different foods they prepared!! And the flavours were awesome!! Our suite was very spacious and luxurious!!

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the garden are much nicer!!
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
3  Thank Felicia S
Courtyard Marri... A, Public Relations Manager at Courtyard Agra, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Guest,

I on behalf of the entire team of Courtyard Marriott Agra would like to thank you for this wonderful review of the hotel.

It is a pleasure to know that you had a memorable vacation with us and our services exceeded your expectation.

Our biggest asset is our team which is always dedicated to go that extra mile to create unique and memorable experiences for our valued guests and I appreciate you recognizing the same.

The entire team looks forward to welcoming you back to Courtyard Marriott Agra to create another memorable experience for you.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

property was well maintained and quite chef Yoginder in cage and prabir, chandan at cafe and anise is exceptional .I say it's a top choice if u are visiting Agra .
Special thanks to Abid and Abhishek because these guys were serving food personally on table.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
3  Thank shehzad k

Dear Guest,

It has been my pleasure to convey your compliments to Chef Yogender, Prabir, Chandan, Abid and Abhishek. Positive recognition is a tremendous source of inspiration to our dedicated team members and I thank you for your kind comments.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent and well maintained the chefs are very helpful. The local dish called badai sabji was awesome and special thanks to chef sardar, Janmesh, bhandari , naveen and Binay. cheers
when I visit Agra next going to be stay at same place

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
3  Thank Pankaj K

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Courtyard Marriott Agra with us.

I am delighted to read that your stay was comfortable and a memorable one.

Your feedback is highly appreciated, as it enables us to constantly monitor and improve the care and service we endeavor to provide to our guests.

It has been my pleasure to convey your compliments to Chef Sardar, Janmesh, Bhandari, Naveen and Binay. Positive recognition is a tremendous source of inspiration to our dedicated team members and I thank you for your kind comments.

I hope that our distinctive service will tempt you to return and give us another opportunity to serve you better.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I was here last week with my family . One thing that stood out about my experience of stay at this hotel is the warmth the staff express towards their customers . It’s just amazing , they connect with you in a very pleasant way making you feel you are at home and you deserve all the pampering . The staff all across were very courteous , friendly and treat you like a family there . Some special mentions include Pankaj at front desk , Chef Naveen , Chef Bhandan, manager Satish and Deepak, and staff Sanjay, Sakat, Abhiskek , Chandan and Kapil(lounge) were simply outstanding at their job(everyone were pleasant and I couldn’t get all their names) . One can go back just for their smile and excellent work there . I felt so much at home and with family I even went ahead and clicked a pic with the team . These experiences makes Mariott more rewarding than any other offers ... of course this staff were not just this way with me they are same with every category of customer I observed during breakfast .... keep up the good work guys and I think one should study this team and probably pick some coaching points across KUDOS to this team !!!!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank surajv196
Courtyard Marri... A, Public Relations Manager at Courtyard Agra, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

As a valued guest, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.

Your feedback is highly appreciated, as it enables us to constantly monitor and improve the care and service we endeavour to provide to our guests.

It has been my pleasure to convey your compliments to Pankaj, Chef Naveen, Chef Bhandari, Satish, Deepak, Sanjay, Saket, Abhishek, Chandan and Kapil. Positive recognition is a tremendous source of inspiration to our dedicated team members and I thank you for your kind comments.

Thank you for staying at the Courtyard Marriott Agra and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Agra.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I made booking to Courtyard Marriott Agra and my booking confirmation number was 96722604. After taking full payment, reservation team forget out booking. After three email reminders and gap of 20 days, they were able to provide me booking confirmation number. Same documents were demanded repeatedly means no booking database management. They don't know for which booking what they have collected & what is pending. Everytime we have to explain them full story and then they wake up. We requested them to take documents in one run but because due their poor documentary knowledge, they keep demanding documents one by one with gap of few days. It is a kind of mental harassment. We expressed our displeasure but still stubborn staff keep demanding documents, information repeatedly. I asked to give contact number of senior so that matter will get resolved their only but they didn't cared and keep on doing similar mistakes. They try to suppress the matter to come into knowledge of seniors. After check-out guest forget camera charges and called from US number to check and confirm. Front office keep on assuring that they will check and call back but they never called back. When we personally sent a man to hotel then they get activated. It took them 5 days, after check-out to respond back. Where is customer care ? They are just exploiting goodwill of Marriott group else service is below standard. Staff is reluctant towards ensuring good service. It seems they don't care whether you are enjoying the service or not. I am damn sure that I will not use this hotel in future and also suggest my friends to avoid it. I hope management will take note of it and do take corrective steps.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Indus E
Courtyard Marri... A, Public Relations Manager at Courtyard Agra, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

I am glad that you shared such detailed feedback about your stay at Courtyard by Marriott Agra. It is only through feedback from thoughtful partners like you that we are able to step back from our day to day operations and take corrective actions to remain relevant to our customer expectations.

I deeply regret that we have caused you such inconvenience during the stay and for the poor service you experienced due to the lack of attentiveness by our associates; things which are basic expectation of our customers. This is of course unacceptable and please accept my sincere apologies.

At Courtyard by Marriott Agra, we pride ourselves in providing unique and exceptional experience to all our guests when they travel for business or leisure. However, in this case we have certainly fallen short of the expectations let alone exceed them. I have shared your feedback with relevant Department Heads emphasizing on the importance of being able to respond to customer needs with sense of urgency and purpose; build brand advocates by doing things right the first time; think like a customer and on effective execution and service delivery.

Your loyalty to Marriott especially to Courtyard by Marriott Agra is of utmost importance to us and we request you not to let this experience mar your otherwise favourable impression of our services. I trust that you will continue to choose to stay with us whenever your travels bring you back to Agra, thereby allowing us to show true Marriott "spirit to serve".