All reviews anjappar restaurant value for money hindi channels room service small fridge non veg other hotels quick check complimentary breakfast wifi speed hot water south indian breakfast online booking decent stay the ground floor nice hotel executive room
Reviewed 16 November 2018 via mobile

Don't miss this hotel in madurai. Superb hotel for staying with couples and family. Superb interior design and clean maintenance of rooms, floors, bathrooms. Food is good since its an Anjappar restaurant.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

We booked 3 AC rooms for one night. The room ambience was average and bathrooms requirerepair.Complimentary breakfast was below par. The service was lukewarm and.disinterested. Would not recommend it to anyone.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed for two nights and I did have a very pleasant stay. Their WiFi works very well, they have English speaking channels, the room has a nice size and I did like the location very much. There are many restaurants and small coffee and tea places at walking distance. Another important matter for me is you don’t hear the noisy city. I enjoyed the friendliness of the staff and breakfast didn’t have to many choices but it was very good.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank DexHerrmann
Reviewed 25 September 2018

I stayed in MMR gardens in September 2018.
Rooms:
The rooms are spacious. The bath rooom and toilet was neat and hot water was available 24/7 . Their wardrobe was clean and had a locker and a fridge. The bed was clean and the fan and ac worked fine. No bad odour. The rooms were not very well clened at the edges though, which is manageable.
Staff: The service can be improved. We called the house keeping many times before they brought the toiletries. They had kept two towles and one set of toiletries before we checked in though.
Location and food: The location is peaceful, it is a bit far from the main Meenakshi Amman temple though. The breakfast they provided was bad. I could find a couple of good vegetarian hotels in walkable distance(Hotel Saravana and Vasantham).
Reception: The staff was warm. The check in and check out process was hassle free. I had to check out at 12 pm because of online booking, upon requesting, they extended our stay by a couple of hours.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Thatrandom U
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

I was here with family on 26 july 2018,front desk Very friendly,room spacious but poor maintenance stain on chairs and smelly bathroom.We took dinner from in house restaurants which is really delicious and well served but breakfast really disappointed me less choices and taste. old plates and tumblers,can see dirty scratches not enjoyable dining area for breakfast.Overall my second visit here just ok.thanks

Date of stay: July 2018