All reviews orchid restaurant pool side club room chef mr excellent stay visit madurai maintained hotel awesome experience special thanks f b front office restaurant staff mini bar temple city courteous staff comfortable stay comfortable rooms
Reviewed 18 January 2019 via mobile

We friends planned for get together at Fortune Pandiyan Hotel last month. I just enjoy being at this hotel. The ambience, lights and service were very good. The staff were extremely friendly and the restaurant was very flexible. All respect for the manager Kannan Chockalingam who does a great job here; a true sample of excellent hospitality! Thank you again team!!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Pandiyan, General Manager at Fortune Pandiyan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Guest,
We are delighted to receive your positive feedback on Trip Advisor, which is very rewarding for ‘Team Fortune Pandiyan’. Thank you! It is through valuable feedback like yours that we strive to exceed guest expectations. We take pride in the fact that we are the first three star luxury hotel in this Temple City that has been serving guests with the traditional warmth and hospitality of South India since 1968.

I would like to express my gratitude and appreciation to you for your patronage and support. It is our constant endeavor to provide you with the highest standards of personalized service and efficiency. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any assistance on your next visit.

Reviewed 17 January 2019

A really nice hotel with great service and fantastic breakfast giving good value for money. The hotel is located a bit far from the city centre but really spacious rooms and good service. The breakfast was the highlight of the stay and there were ample accessories provided in the bathroom and additional requests were accommodated rather quickly.

Date of stay: December 2018

Reviewed 16 January 2019 via mobile

Visit to Fortune Pandiyan was excellent as always. Mr. Rajan and his team are making constant efforts to showcase new & better things. Must mention that the Pongal celebrations in the open courtyard area was just superb. Traditional arts like pottery, Sungadi making and colours without chemicals, rice flour Kolams, the Pongal being cooking with women dancing around it was just excellent. All the guests who were present enjoyed.
Lastly, the excellent snacks that were provided were truly a credit to the organisers.
Chef had given an excellent Pongal lunch buffet spread. Kannan and his team were dressed in traditional dhoti and gave excellent service to back up the food. I along with other guests over ate !! Not to forget Ms. Susan and her team meeting all guests in Lobby. The housekeeper & her team have been keeping the hotel spic and span !!
Wishing the fortune Pandiyan team good !!

Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed 16 January 2019 via mobile

Best chef NAHOOR;great dinner and special menuthat was fantastic grilled chicken and breads all the best wishes for him.My favorite destination in Madurai which includes to the hotel ........./..//.......

Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed 13 January 2019 via mobile

I am a pilot in Corendon Airlines(from Turkey) and minimum 2 days in a week we are staying at Fortune Pandiyan Hotel. Especially I want to thanks to Executive Chef Mr. Gajendran and Chef Mr. Nahoor and Captain Sathish , Manivannan,Srivathsan for their delicious cusine and presentation. Because, they never refused us for our special dinner requests and that was very professional and delicious dinner we had experienced. I recommend to visit these Chefs and to experince their nice dinner.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Pandiyan, General Manager at Fortune Pandiyan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2019