All reviews meenakshi temple value for money hot water budget hotel complimentary breakfast railway station wifi speed quality food clean rooms booked this hotel hotel is located recommend this hotel dosa breakfast and dinner wonderful stay south indian tamil nadu
Reviewed 30 December 2018

Stayed at this hotel with family, wife & kid for night while visiting the temple. It's a decent property at walking distance from the temple. Rooms are good with all facilities and fixtures working but less light and ventilation. Food is average, ala-carte order was better then buffet.

Only downside I saw was car parking area, it's a small space in steep basement which makes parking difficult.

I would recommend this while not travelling by own vehicle.

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed 30 December 2018 via mobile

The location is just 750 mtrs away from Meenakshi Temple. The staff is very hospitable. Rooms are clean and decent in size. Room service was very prompt. The food served by their restaurant is delicious.
I recommend Moskva Hotel, keep up the good work

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 22 December 2018

I stayed in this hotel from November 1st to November 2nd. I too read loads of negative reviews about this hotel, still I made the booking here and below was my experience.

Always remember when you visit a Budget/Any hotel in India or Overseas.

The amount of water you receive per room per day is limited.

I booked this hotel via Makemytrip. I always call the hotel at least 5-6 before checkin.
The checkin process was smooth. Attendant took the luggage in room.
Room was quite big. It had small refrigerator, locker etc.
The hot water comes, but you need to keep the tap on for quite a time.
Room doesnt have windows, as its a budget good corporate hotel, you can say.
Breakfast was good too. receptionist was ready with all the bills on check out. I did reconciliation and within 5 minutes it was all done.
Best part: It is near by Meenakshi Amma Temple. Within 10 minutes of driving. Book an Ola. Dont go for Hotel taxi, it will cost you more.

Room tip: I booked classic room, which was sufficient
Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed 29 November 2018

Maintenance of infrastructure, staff, facilities etc. etc. all needs money. What doesn't is hospitality. This comes from the top management. If you want to care for customers, it doesn't take fancy moves. Just willingness to do it.

When you enter a so-called three star hotel on a humid afternoon and want a glass of water, you don't expect to be served a glass of tepid (if not warm) water but that is exactly what we got. On asking for a glass of cold water we were informed that cold water only comes as bottled water and we have to buy the same. What the...? After paying Rs.3000 per night for a room you don't get a glass of cold water???

It doesn't end here. The restaurant and room service staff are also not a friendly lot. You have to remind them multiple times to do simple things to get them done.

Rooms are strictly OK but washrooms had broken toilet seats that are very uncomfortable and non functioning showers.

Food is average.

Avoid at all costs.

Room tip: Already given enough tips. Avoid at all costs!!!
Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 15 November 2018 via mobile

I have stayed with my spouse across
both budget Hotels as well as luxurious Resorts across India , and strongly
believe that if someone wants to
give good facilities and services, pricing
is no barrier.

We started our check-in early morning 8:30 am only to face a rude reception manager ;who not only charged us
Rs.750 for our early arrival hours but
also refused to accept debit cards .We
had no other alternative than to walk down a kilometre in an unknown city
and withdraw cash, despite there being
a card acceptance machine.

Rooms was very small and bathroom floor slippery and not safe for children
and old parents,should they be accompanying with you.

Rooms do not have windows and it is completely choco blocked.

Morning buffet is flanked by average
food and a yet another rude restaurant manager.

Inroom dining food was good and so is the Ala carte menus.

Young service boys and men in room service and house keeping are energetic and service focused but seems to be lacking quality training and being
well paid.

My wife and I repeatedly requested for
a car rental service to our surprise found
that we were denied one other than specific drops.

The Hotel is mid sized and very well positioned by location but currrent management allow the Hotel to be a
complete disaster by all means.

Won't get back here again with spouse
or family.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple