“Was good but masseuse etiquette not good”

Ayurveda Ayurvedic Massage Centre
Ranked #1 of 25 Spas & Wellness in Udaipur
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Ayurveda Ayurvedic Massage Centre in Udaipur is based on principals of ayurveda. We offer ayurvedic herbal massage with effective ayurveda massage techniques, ayurvedic healing, deep tissue massage, ayurvedic skin care, facial, manicure, pedicure under our Ayurvedic treatment. Ayurvedic Massage can be used to relax, to increase blood circulation, and to improve immune system with our techniques of ayurvedic massage.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Went to this place as I had a pulled shoulder from yoga. I think they did more harm than good - it's really sore now (day 2!).

Masseuse was a lovely lady but I think the place could learn a little etiquette - please cover top half with a towel when massaging legs and vice versa when doing back. It is kind of awkward otherwise. Also please ask permission next time before massaging chest etc.

Also some background music would help, I didn't love being right next to two other guests and hearing their massage and the masseuse ladies chatting away. Made it hard to relax.

1  Thank Jacqui D
"techniques"
"udai"
"journey"

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I was there with a friend. We were seperated by curtains. Both ladys were really nice and we had a 1/2 hour back massage. It was clean with fresh towels. We paid cash, but it is no problem to pay by creditcard

1  Thank Alicia R
yogendra s, Owner at Ayurveda Ayurvedic Massage Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Thanks for your review

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I had a full body massage some days ago. They really know what they are doing. Manual therapy trigger points as I know it and just very well done. Always when I thought please don't let the hour be over there was the massage still going on. I enjoyed it very much and give my full recommendation. P. S. I hope you can manage to get your business into Google maps so that you can be found more easily.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

It's not my first massage in India and I must admit that this one was one of the best massage I ever had.
Mona took care of my back pain and the massage was also really relaxing.
I would definitely recommend this place if you are staying in Udaipur.

1  Thank Anthony B