US$73
US$71
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

US$336
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$437/night.

The Little Prince Heritage Home(Udaipur)(Great Value!)
US$10
US$9
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$17/night.

Hotel Horizon(Udaipur)
  • Breakfast included
Agoda.com
Achrol House(Udaipur)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsoasis restaurantopen showermaruti vanhuge resortbeautiful resortswimming poolcab servicethe cottageshill stationdestination weddingspread over acresaravali hillsmust visit placefood qualityspecial thanksf bexcellent property
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Have stayed in a resort for the first/second time.... and this place has breathtaking ambience... The staff is very cooperative and is very joyful in nature. I would recommend family as well as friends to once stay in such a beautiful place coz You Only Live once Baby! (YOLO)

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends
anantaudaipur, General Manager at The Ananta Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

Namaskar…!!!!

Thank you very much for staying at The Ananta, Udaipur & sharing your incredible review.

We are delighted to hear that you have thoroughly enjoyed your time with us. We strive everyday to deliver the best experiences to our guests and extremely grateful when these are being recognized.

Your words about The Ananta’s hospitality are extremely valuable, thank you so much for appreciating it so graciously.

We would love to see you again soon.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Key features (we had a gathering of more than 200 pax)
1)Quite away from Udaipur airport
2)But worth visiting as the location and construction is quite unique
3)Both veg and non-veg food is excellent
4)Poor room service. Even after passage of 1 full day the bath soap was not kept. I had to ask for it and anything that you ask takes time to deliver at the room
5)House keeping needs prompt approach and better service
6)Courteous staff near the rooms(who arrange pickup and drops), but major staff at the reception were not courteous at all
7)The foreigners were paid more attention which is terrible. We too pay money and we must be equally respected which I saw was clearly missing at this hotel. Due to this behavior I shall think twice next time to book this hotel for my family. I hate this behavior generally in India.I would have rated this hotel 4 if they had positive things that I have specifically mentioned in above point numbers 6 and 7. Hope they read this true review and take drastic actions against those specifically stated and improve significantly.

Room Tip: Hotel is on a hill and rooms closer to reception are recommended if you don't want to walk.Otherwise on hills is fine.
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business

Namaskar..!!!

Looking at your detailed feedback I regret that you left dissatisfied as it is our endeavour to ensure that every guest leaves as an ambassador of our hotel. In your case, we clearly failed to do so and for that please do accept my sincere apologies.

Please be assured that I have taken this up very strongly with my HODs. They will lay extra focus on training so that our associates exceed the standard of service, delivering maximum satisfaction to guests.

I also thank you for your valuable feedback and I do hope that you will not scale us on the shortcomings you have faced during the stay & have the occasion to visit us again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

stayed two nights for business purpose. check in / reception was ok. Rooms were spacious, neat , well maintained. all equipments working. enjoyed pool, bar, restaurant and conference room. all over good property, service oriented staff, polite. the only problem is it is widely spread property, rooms are very far off from reception and restaurant..... any how worth visiting property....

Room Tip: all around hills, choose rooms which are closer to reception...
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business

Namaskar..!!

Many thanks for visiting The Ananta, Udaipur and reviewing us in this forum. We are overly pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us.

The Ananta, Udaipur is a resort property and is based on Bali Theme. It is a place where the mind, body and soul get replenished with the warm energy of wellness.

The purpose of making The Ananta away from the city is to make it more peaceful and less crowded. The rooms are designed in individual cottage style which made the property wide spread but we always make sure that our in-house vehicles are clean and available to everyone to go from one place to another.

I thank you for your valuable comments, feedback & recommendation and I do hope that you have the occasion to visit us again in the not too distant future & we will surely make the amends.

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Nice place to be in... SPent quality time there.... Luvd the aroma.... Property is well maintained....food is also awesome.... staff is highly cooperative... Had wonderful memories of this place in heart... Tough it was my first visit.. But i feel very much associated with the place

Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for staying at The Ananta, Udaipur & reviewing us in this forum.

I am very delighted to read your wonderful feedback. We thank you for your recommendation and for taking out time and writing a much valued review for us on Trip Advisor. We strive everyday to deliver the best experiences to our guests and extremely grateful when these are being recognized.

Your words about The Ananta are extremely valuable, thank you so much for appreciating it so graciously. My team is an asset to the company and it gives me great pleasure to share your feedback with them.

It was indeed a pleasure having you at The Ananta, Udaipur and we look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

Been here twice already. The first time around the property was brand new and so there was still a lot of construction going on but the property is huge and very private. The independent villa's make for splendid rooms and the views are unmatched. Getting around isnt easy though but the hotel have a fantastic shuttle service which more than compensates for it. Both times Ive visited have been for weddings so its actually a good place to book out completely if youre looking for a grand destination wedding.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends

Namaskar…!!!!

Our team is an asset to the company and it gives me great pleasure to share your feedback with them.

We would love to see you again soon.