“One find Taylor”

Moda King Tailor Shop
Ranked #13 of 98 Shopping in Udaipur
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

When I was in Udaipur, I found this establishment to be very friendly with a great selection of fabrics. King also make sure that my shirt would be made within the same day. Highly recommended.

2  Thank Harveysgill
in 9 reviews
"trustworthy"
"mr"

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Lovely shop and Mr king is one of the nicest people not only a Tailor but he also looks after the street dogs and puppies in his street, we had a wonderful experience in this shopping strip. The little jewellery store across the road is fabulous as well as genuine, I wish I had bought more as I couldn’t find any other jewellery like it. All the best, drop us an email Mr king shellyscarpino@gmail.com.
Regards Shelly, Con and Sue

1  Thank Shelly S
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Moving across the old city in udaipur, I found this guy feeding some dogs.. just after getting attracted to contribute feeding to dogs, he mentioned he got his shop of getting customized dresses done.. On spotting his shop decided to get a pair of well stitched blazer & a pencil skirt, on getting them done the other day in urgency; I must say they fit me so well & for some alterations he willingly made them for me on time for the pencil skirt. I would highly recommend this place to all the people who want to have something ideally made beautiful outfits, thumbs up !

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Within one and a half days, Moda King Tailors created a stunning silk dress for my girlfriend. Reasonably priced and friendly staff, highly recommended

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 October 2017

Do not miss this lovely guy. He can make absolutely any item of clothing for you and quickly. He made my friends jacket & trousers for an indian wedding in 8 hrs and also took us to get the matching scarf and told us which was the best shoe maker to get the best deal. Meanwhile, I had 3 of my very favourite dresses copied in 2 different fabrics. These were not simple dresses yet the new ones were made in 24 hrs and the quality is superb. He also handmade a few shirDo not miss this lovely guy. Not only is he pretty much fluent in English, he can make absolutely any item of clothing for you and quickly. He made my friends jacket & trousers for an indian wedding in 8 hrs and also took us to get the matching scarf and told us which was the best shoe maker to get the best deal. Meanwhile, I had 3 of my very favourite dresses copied in 2 different fabrics. These were not simple dresses yet the new ones were made in 24 hrs and the quality is superb. He also handmade a few shirts - again, superb. He is directly opposite the fab heritage hotel Udai Kothi. He can advise on any aspect of your holiday. HIGHLY RECOMMENDEDts - again, superb. He is pretty much fluent in English. He is directly opposite the Udai Kothi fab heritage hotel. He can help with any problem or advise on absolutely any aspect of your holiday. Completely trustworthy and genuine guy - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED