US$427
US$363
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$419/night.

US$100
  • Pool
The Little Prince Heritage Home(Udaipur)(Great Value!)
US$11
US$9
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$15/night.

Hotel Horizon(Udaipur)
US$43
US$33
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$39/night.

US$64
US$53
  • Breakfast included
Achrol House(Udaipur)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrooftop restaurantbig suiteold cityboutique hotelcoloured glass windowscity palacehot waterlounge areadeluxe roomgreat showerbeautiful hotelwalking distancenon acentire citygreat rooftopnarrow lanesno lift
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Great hospitality headed by an extremely helpful manager coupled with professional staff makes this place a must stay.

Beautiful rooms are a plus point. Also, the place was quite nearby to all the places we wanted to visit.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
Cesar C, Owner at Madri Haveli, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Sanjukta,

Thank you very much for your review and choosing us in Udaipur.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

We enjoyed our stay in this cosy well renovated old hotel located right in the middle of the old town. The rooms were very clean and the staffs were very helpful and accommodating. The ever helpful and cheerful desk staffs recommended to us several excellent places to have lunch and dinners. If you have time try the massage there, which we have enjoyed. I highly recommend this hotel for travellers to stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
CesarChuffart, Owner at Madri Haveli, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear Tony,

Thank you for your review and for staying with us.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

Very professional staff, and rooms kept super clean and beautifully looked after. Situated right in the main part of Udaipur - so perfect location and everything walking distance with a beautiful rooftop to look over this magical city.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I really enjoy the staying . Good location and excellent service.
Manificient restoration and staff was very helpful
The hotel is near all the attraction, like city palace and the market. They have a parking which was useful for our driver.
The food is good, and the view on the roof is awesome.

Stayed: May 2018
CesarChuffart, Owner at Madri Haveli, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Dear M Albert,

Thank you for your review and for appreciating the renovation. We spent 8 years to give back the beautiy of madri haveli.
Owner

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I booked 2 rooms at Madri Haveli and I had a TERRIBLE experience there. I am writing all the details below :

1) We reached the hotel around 1:30 PM. Out of the 2 rooms, 1 room was not ready and we were asked to wait at the reception..for a short time though, but still. Whats the point of pre booking!!!

2) AC for 1 room was not working...It was an ORDEAL for my parents -- On checking in, immediately we did not feel the need for AC. My parents reported the AC issue in the afternoon, staff came and checked the AC remote and left saying that it will work now. My parents fell asleep after this and in the evening they left for local outing. By the time we returned around 9 PM, we made multiple complaints about AC. Each time someone from the staff came to the room, checked AC remote and left saying that it ll work now. All this went till 10 PM.At this point again someone came on our complaint and asked us to wait for 30 mins as expected time for cooling. We went for dinner after this and when we returned, AC was still not working. Hotel changed the room to another one....SURPRISE SURPRISE...this AC was also not working!!!! The hotel staff after changing room vanished. No one ever followed up if our issue has been resolved or not. My parents had a TERRIBLE night and were awake almost entire night due to this issue. SHAME ON SUCH PATHETIC FACILITIES.

3) POOR Service : The staff at the hotel is HIGHLY UNTRAINED and probably belongs to nearby localities. They are not fit to work at such a property. They work only when the manager Shankar ji pushes them. My parents had lunch at the hotel. The waiter took them to the terrace and then vanished for atleast 15-20 minutes( leaving them on open terrace in Udaipur in the afternoon!) My father scolded the staff and Shankar ji intervened and ensured that lunch was served properly.

Same PATHETIC service we all faced again at dinner time. We asked for Daal Baati and Chinese and waiter refused saying that we don't serve these. Again after serving our dinner, he vanished and for additional order we had to call them and scold them. By this time, shankar ji had left and someone else came to reception. I called this person on terrace to show him the dinner service. When I told him that we have not been served even water, his response was "WE DO NOT SERVER WATER WITH FOOD". It felt as if the staff did not want to serve us. All this was around 10 PM. Hotel should have told us in case it was late for them! They did not want to cook Chinese or Daal Baati and hence lied that we don't serve this. One waiter also mentioned that foreigners take dinner around 7/8 PM. WHAT CRAP IS THIS? If the hotel doesn't want to cater to Indian customers and their habits, then they should not take the bookings from Indians. SHAME!

This is the first time in my life that I felt as if the hotel staff isn't interested in Indian customers. I asked a waiter about percentage of Indian guests they serve, he said that mostly are foreigners. That's when it stuck me....I don't know if the hotel isn't aware of the ground reality but it appears as if the staff is inclined towards Foreign guests.Hotel should really update its policy if it is so.

When I demanded the next morning to the staff to call Shankar ji to hotel, they gave excuses. He comes late....its raining..he won't come now. After I really pushed hard, I got his mobile number, he came down to the hotel immediately and listened to all the grievances.

I am EXTREMELY ANNOYED with the experience and MakyMyTrip is equally responsible for this as much as the hotel is. What sort of verification do these guys do before selling something on their website as HERITAGE PROPERTY. Property where people are not even served water with dinner. Property where the staff doesn't know how to serve elderly people. SHAME ON YOU!

ANY SERVICE PROVIDER SHOULD REALIZE THAT THEIR LETHARGY OR LIES OR MISBEHAVIOR ULTIMATELY SPOILS A GUEST'S ENTIRE VACATION.

Stayed: June 2018
CesarChuffart, Owner at Madri Haveli, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Bansal,

First of all, sorry for what happen in my property
It is the first time ever that we got a such review.
I m the owner of the property, not leaving permanently in India, I was not there when it is happen.
I called immediatly my manager when i see your review in the morning for more information.

1- Room were not ready
Two rooms were ready at your arrival, but you ask for attach room when you were at the reception. One of our guest was sick so he asked for late checking out...
Again sorry due to that we were not ready for you to get attach room on time.

2- Ac
As far i as i know ac was working when my people check, Just before summer we make a maintenance for all ac.
I ll ask the technician to come again and to double check.

3-Poor service
According to the report and my investigation, we provided you a bad service due to one of our staff. This people will be fired in my next visit because this not acceptable.

Regarding our food, we don t have chinese food in our menu, so it normal that we can't provided your this kind of food.
I do not know what happen with water but of course we are serving water with food, and again this staff will be fired.

I m a foreigner, you are welcome me in india, sometime i m feeling more india than french, so i ll never make any difference between indian and foreigner. This is not acceptable that my indian staff are doing that, again it is one staff which will be fired.

My manager should have come immediatly, a new manager will come soon.

Our property is a lovely heritage boutique hotel, according the other reviews, it is a great place to stay and it is fore sure.

I m again very sorry about your experience mainly due to 1 staff, I m doing my best every day from france or when i m india to make happy my guest, it is not happen with you, i ll make sure to improve the different issues from today itself.

Owner