Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews adventure activities sajjangarh fort cottage room open to sky sunset point sajjan garh must visit place safety measures taking care surely visit again amazing experience family visit peaceful place special thanks huge property amazing food nice property
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 March 2021

I've booked the 5 rooms over phone instead of online booking where I was getting rooms at cheap cost.
I've reached at 2:30. I've asked them to arrange food for driver and add the charges in my room and reception agreed but when I sent him to respective unit, they asked for money. That means food was available but issue was the money only than I spoke to front desk and they were saying that restaurant is closed but restaurant was agree to provide lunch but only if my driver will pay in cash.
Apart from that the children's play area is too small that too not in a sperate area.
Adventure Zone was not maintained or in working condition.
Water in the pool smells really bad.
I've booked 5 rooms along and they have given us excuse that only one room will be in separate area because I've confirmed a room after 2 days.
No isses.
But when we reached there they booked rooms at 3 different locations saying that we have given you better location. That was totally an excuse.
Yet after when I said that we have 4 infants with us so it will take just 30-45 minutes late to check out but their attitude was like No, We Can't Give you extension. When I said that you agreed while booking and they replied that we cannot.
I agreed.
When I went to reception, I've seen that each n every guest was checking out late.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank imamitaeran
Anand Mehta, Guest Services / Front Office at Bamboo Saa Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2021

Thank you for your candid feedback. I am very sorry to hear that your stay at the resort was not up to par. We hope you can provide us with a few details to better understand your inconvenience. Despite this, we hope to be able to welcome you back on a return visit to Udaipur. Do provide me with you phone number to better understand your feedback.

Reviewed 27 February 2021

The resort is nice place to stay. The best was clean pool and evening culture program. Staff is courteous and Rakesh from restaurant took special care to provide sandwiches on demand in the breakfast.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Anand Mehta, Guest Services / Front Office at Bamboo Saa Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2021

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you would recommend us to a friend. We hope to welcome you back to the resort in the near future.

Reviewed 26 February 2021

Had a good time at Bamboo Saa Resort.
Had a good relaxation and spent a quality time.
Really good experience at the Resort as staff members are also good and supportive and the activities we did that also add some enjoyments.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking time to review our property. We’re glad to hear that we will be your top choice when you visit Udaipur!. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 24 February 2021

We had a family trip and stay in Bamboo saa in Feb and very pleased from services and property of this Resort, It is situated on nice location and you want to enjoy some activities like adventure and evening entertainment then you can choose it without hesitation and delay like I did a little . We had Anniversary and Birthday Plan executed in the same resort and very impressed with the nature and service of two associate person Mr. Alok and his colleague help us to arrange the decoration and facility on last end time when no possibility were looking. thanks for both guy . Apart from this , you can enjoy folk music and dance , for small kids they can enjoy cycling etc . they have spa and pool facility and sun set point on the top. so I will strongly recommended to stay here and enjoy your time.

Date of stay: February 2021
Anand Mehta, Guest Services / Front Office at Bamboo Saa Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2021

Reviewed 22 February 2021

Good hospitality neat and clean well sanitized rooms. Friendly Staff (Prem ji, Kamal , Lalaln, Rakesh & Sameer) and good quality food with so much variety in breakfast. Proper measures taken for covid.