“great thing for an adventure lover”
Review of Road Runner Tours

Road Runner Tours
Ranked #40 of 75 Tours in Udaipur
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Ride in style through the most fascinating sections of Udaipur. We at Road Runners provide the most thriving E-Scooter (Segway type) experience. The tour includes mesmerizing locations like Fatehsagar Lake, Solar Observatory, Rajiv Gandhi Park, Stone Sculptures, Neemach Mata Temple and Nehru Garden.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Great experience, there are 5-6 segways available. I would definitely recommend the venue if you are in the area. The guide was very helpful and let us ride for almost double the time that we paid for.

roadrunnertours, Guest Relations Manager at Road Runner Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2017

Greetings from Road Runner Tours, Udaipur...!!!

I'm from the management of Road Runner Tours and would like to thank you for appreciating our services offered to you during your trip to Udaipur. We hope that you had an amazing ride. We would request you to give us another chance to serve you again with more improvement so please inform us about your next visit and we would ensure you another amazing experience at Road Runner Tours.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

The Segway tour by Road Runner is operational near Fatehsagar lake – which is my personal favourite lake in Udaipur. It is beautiful, clean, open and offers amazing scenic view. The segway tour is an excellent way to explore the surrounding areas of the lake.

I opted for an evening tour and was amazed by the beauty that Udaipur offers.

Apart from this, I am grateful to the owners of Road Runners – Megha and Pratul who went out of their way to help me with my Udaipur itinerary – responding to all my instagram messages and SMSes. I bugged them a lot as this was my first solo trip :-) Also, the person who took me for the tour - Nishant – was very polite and helpful.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

This was a fun experience that I never expected to do in India. The scenery was gorgeous and the guide was very nice. It felt a little unsafe crossing the road at bends in the road as automobile drivers would have had a hard time seeing us a slowing down. Thankfully there were not many cars out.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

All around good experience. Lovely route around the lake. I was never on a segway before and found the instructors super friendly and helpful. Definitely fun to do with friends!

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 August 2016

Amazing ride & and reliable trainers. Worth Try for every Tourist/traveller who loves riding. Cheeers.

roadrunnertours, Guest Relations Manager at Road Runner Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2016