“A perfect stay”

Price range: US$50 - US$100
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 26 October 2018

We stayed here for two nights in October and it could not have been more perfect. We were intending to go into Jodhpur to eat, but on the recommendation of other guests decided to eat in the hotel restaurant. We were not disappointed - the food, service and setting were all excellent.

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

A place in fabulous and service is good
Food quality is outstanding
And BAR with dine is a very good facility

Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

Had the pleasure of staying at this lovely hotel for 2 day’s. The atmosphere and beauty of the gardens will stay in my memory always. The peacocks, birdlife and gardens are stunning. Take a walk, enjoy the pool and views of the lake and palace!
My son and I had the pleasure of eating outside in the delightful Kebab Korner both evening. The meal was truly one of the best I have ever experienced.
The restaurant Manager, Jitendra Shekhawat, made sure that we had a lovely experience eating here. Our server on both nights was a most pleasant man, Arjun Singh, who again looked after us and attended our every need. He advised us regarding the menu and added the experience.
The meal was truly one of the best I have ever had the pleasure of eating.
If you are in Jodhpur this is the place to stay.

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

This palace is fit for any Maharajah!!
I totally loved this place! We were upgraded to the lake palace and it was like staying in our own nature reserve. 30 hectares brimming with wildlife with peacocks, monkeys roaming freely around. Great for strolling around with a beautiful and spacious pool as well. The rooms were vast and luxurious and the food and service impeccable. I didn’t want to leave!

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

It is one of the largest property I have ever lived in ( areas wise ) . Built on a acres of land parcel it is one of the most natural resort I have ever stayed in. Hotel has its own stable with 20 plus horses , a large lake , few acres of beautiful gardens with scores of peacocks around . Amazingly beautiful swimming pool . Limited rooms ( only 28 rooms and 6 suits ). Excellent food and service . The open air restaurant is extremely romantic place to have dinner.

Extremely relaxing and rejuvenating stay.

ps : it does lack some modern day hotel amenities such as spa , gym etc but the natural surroundings are the key differentiator