Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$66
View deal
PricelineUS$66
Hotels.comUS$66
Booking.comUS$66
eDreamsUS$66
CheapTicketsUS$66
Trip.comUS$122
All reviews swimming pool lush green quick service main city nice pool jodhpur city rooms are spacious awesome place pleasant stay awesome experience delicious food courteous staff excellent stay ambience outskirts hospitality mr
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 August 2021 via mobile

I visited Marugarh in 2016 with my family and now in 2021 I visited it again and they have done fabulously well by maintaining it so beautifully. Very nice ambience and also courteous staff. Breakfast was also very good.
Whenever I will visit Jodhpur I will stay in Marugarh only

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2021 via mobile

I stayed in hotel marugarh located in Jodhpur Rajasthan in July, 2021. It is a very beautiful property with very professional staff. The room was very hygienic and air conditioning was perfect as needed.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 28 July 2021 via mobile

Had a wonderful time at the Marugarh Resort. The place is very beautifully made. Lovely place, and very good food as well as their hospitality. Highly recommend this place Special thanks to Mr Jitendra and team for the services.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 4 July 2021

Awesome place to hangout with family , friends, cpuple.Good service, tasty , delicious, well served food. Loved this place. Well maintained, built like a fortress, royal view, one of the best places we've ever been. Best choice we made to choose this place for our anniversary celebration.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2021 via mobile

surrounding was quite good... hospitality was best...food quality was so average.....bad thing is when i was sitting at balcony after my breakfast one man was cutting grass with machinr it was so irritating.....they should know guest's comfort

Date of stay: June 2021