Review Highlights
Excellent

Excellent safari ride. Enjoyed thoroughly. Would definitely recommend to friends. The price was... read more

Reviewed 18 April 2021
Sanjay18495
Best Jeep Safari Experience Very Humble Guy.

Reviewed 10 April 2021
345prashantr
Rajkot District, India

All reviews humble person family enjoyed a lot excellent ride nice experience sand dunes honest man great man sunrise and sunset curry thar desert chapatis great guide his team night stay sam dunes visiting jaisalmer one night
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 April 2021

We Met Badiya Khan During our tour to Sam Sand Dunes stay on Holi 2021. He is very Humble and Helpful person.We had our Jeep safari and all adventure activities through him. Very reasonable price and service. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is going to Jaisalmer to please contact him for the best service and jeep safari.

1  Thank 345prashantr
Reviewed 31 March 2021

It's most enjoyable jeepSafari my group enjoy ed lots, vry nice and humble person, good experience with them

1  Thank nileshranka19
Reviewed 27 March 2021

Enjoyed every bit of Thar experience...Dune bashing and para sailing was enjoyed by my family and kids making the experience memorable. Good,simple and honest man.

1  Thank Abhi1140
Reviewed 25 March 2021

Very cooperative and time punctual, It was nice experience with keep safari, we all enjoyed a lot. I suggest the viewer to try defiantly in your visit.

1  Thank Vchauhan7773
Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

It's really nice experience, it was good trip for me and my family.badiya Khan made my trip best for

Date of experience: February 2021